Eurovision 2008: Belgrade, Serbia.

Guest Cal

I have the Bosnia and Herzegovina song stuck in my head, I know it is a really bad song, and I didnt like it before, it is so annoying that it becomes good, It wont have my vote though, thoose I give to Iceland and our neighbour Norway, because I like thoose songs the best.

Still miss Andorra though, I liked that song.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight is the night, Whoever you vote to win tonight i hope it wins for you and i hope everyone will have lots of fun. :)

The Running Order

1. Romania

2. UK

3. Albania

4. Germany

5. Armenia

6. Bosnia & Herzegovina

7. Israel

8. Finland

9. Croatia

10. Poland

11. Iceland

12. Turkey

13. Portugal

14. Latvia

15. Sweden

16. Denmark

17. Georgia

18. Ukraine

19. France

20. Azerbaijan

21. Greece

22. Spain

23. Serbia

24. Russia

25. Norway

Norway have a good place! Speaking of Norway... I heard the commentator's reaction when you guys got into the final. Only one abbreviation can describe it = LOL. :lol:

Haha, yeah I'm not sure if I like the new commentator we have :P

Per Sundnes and Jostein Pedersen might have been too opinionated, but at least they were funny and had some really good comments. Per Sundnes still co-comments a little bit though, so that's good.

Their reaction was hilarious, and the next day it was like all over the news that Norway "Just made it!" etc. etc. Yeah, right, they "just made it" just as much as all the others, they just happened to be the last country they announced. I agree about the running order though. The years we've had really good songs (in my opinion) the running order placing us among the first ten has seemed to be bad for us. So maybe being the last country and having a mediocre song will help us get far this year :P

Good luck tonight everyone, may the best song win! (Sweden, Georgia or Iceland :P)

Archived