Jazz

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I know, spoilers for episodes/events that haven't happened in Aus need to be in the spoiler section. There is a thread for that here. Discussion of Australian episodes is allowed in here because the topic title warns that there will be spoilers, its just stuff that hasn't happened in Aus yet is to be taken into the spoiler section :D.

I'm just trying to save the mods a job :P.

I haven't watched neighbours since Dr. Carl's cute son left (Billy?), but was flicking through channels a few mins ago and saw Jazz on screen, in neighbours!! It was a dinner party scene with Carl and Susan, Toadie and a couple of others. What struck me was how similar the scene was to Thursday's drink's party in Home and Away! Her neighbours character seems to be unpopular, and everyone else at the dinner table seems really awkward around her. Then the boyfriend was telling her that the people are nice when you get to know them etc. The only difference was in her hair colour!

I was thinking exactly the same thing as you Mistified!!! I was channel hopping and decided to keep it on Neighbours :P and that scene was sooo similar to the one in H&A the other day! Her hair was alot less dark when she was in Neighbours.

Oh and Tasha I soooo agree with you liking Tony and Jazz...they are so cute :wub:. Rachel is a really great actress and i'm really enjoying Jazz as a character at the moment.

I wasn't really a fan of Jazz in the beginning. I saw her as the new Amanda. And I hated Amanda, so I also hated Jazz. So simple was it. But I've got some sympathy for her since thursday's episode. I actually liked her in that episode. She was really trying to be friends with Sally, Brad, Dan and Leah. And I actually felt sorry for her at the end of the episode because it didn't work out really well. I saw another person in Jazz since that episode. And believe it or not: I also liked her in friday's episode. I think I see Jazz now from a whole other place since thurday's episode. From a place where I actually begin to like her.

And I also have to say that Tony and Jazz are so cute. I never imagined Tony with somebody else but Beth. I always thought Tony and Beth that is forever, but then she died. So sometime there has to come someone else in his life. First I was shocked that it was Jazz, because she is a whole different person than Beth. But in the end Jazz is also trying to be nice to everyone and trying to do the best thing. Just like Beth. So maybe she is a right person for Tony. Who knows? But I can see there is something on between them, that they actually like each other. Esp. since thurdays's episode and that moment when he was playing with her hair. I think Tony deserves someone new, someone who really loves him. And maybe it is Jazz.

Archived