The NEW theme tune, credits and logo?

Guest simmins

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a huge imprvement from the simpson's credits style but I agree, its way to girly, cheesy, its really cringworthy, my dad really thinks its gayish and fluffy.

I thought the new opening titles would be more of something like the originals opening titles... I thought wrong.

a huge imprvement from the simpson's credits style but I agree, its way to girly, cheesy, its really cringworthy, my dad really thinks its gayish.

I thought the new opening titles would be more of something like the originals opening titles... I thought wrong.

:rolleyes: What is with this 'Gayish' stuff? Just because they are bright doesn't mean they look gay!! You just seem to be repeating exactly the same stuff that simmins said earlier.

a huge imprvement from the simpson's credits style but I agree, its way to girly, cheesy, its really cringworthy, my dad really thinks its gayish and fluffy

:rolleyes: What is with this 'Gayish' stuff? Just because they are bright doesn't mean they look gay!! You just seem to be repeating exactly the same stuff that simmins said earlier.

wow, I don't mean gayish though the brightness of the screen and pictures, im referring to the singing in the opeing titles!

• 1 month later...

Archived