The NEW theme tune, credits and logo?

Guest simmins

On the whole I like the new credits, they've taken a while to get used to but now I like them and the're much preferred over the older ones! I'd prefer it if they were less beach centred though - Neighbours is rarely at the beach so having Lou and Harold outside beach huts and Janae, Ned and Mickey on rides isn't quite right. However, it's a vast improvement on the old ones!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having once been an avid fan, in the past year Ive slipped from an occassional viewer to not watching the show at all.

HATE the new credits, how fast they go and how modern theyre trying to look. Theyve completely lost the essence of the show. I hate all the new characters. Hate the theme tune. Hate the storylines. I think they made a very big mistake with the revamp because Im not sure they can now pull themselves back out of it, and I can see the show being off air within maybe 3 years.

I really hope H&A doesnt try to pull a similar stunt when Sally leaves. It just needs to play on its popular assets, like the beach and familiar settings like SB House and Caravan Park, surf club etc. along with good storylines and a consistent set of characters. Neighbours has so many new characters that its feels like such an unfamiliar show.

Archived