Nightmare (by puja) - comments

Jackieleanne

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW just so wow!!

Omg! Ididnt think Martha would die :( that was a good twist but then you put Jack in the loony bin. They were such good twists in the storyline and I must admit Ihad teary eyes when Martha died and when Jack told his dad to keep his side of the deal.

I was really hoping for a happy end but that is such a good ending and you handled the whole rape storyline really well and with sensitivity. This has been an ecallent fic thank you for writing it :)

xxx

I'll go through the good first :) Your writing has been amazing througout the whole story and you certainley kept me on my toes. You handled very sensitive issues extremley well and you made me cry after some particular chapters. Now...... what the hell are you thinking?! Putting ME Jack and Martha through that!!! I wanted to hit Jack, i seriously wanted to slap him across the face when he was asking Martha for another chance, all he was talking about was himself, and i thought how selfish! But then..... then you go and make him a loony, but he's not really, he just misses the love of his life. :( :( :( *sobs* I should of known that the title was going to come back. *sobs* I hope you write more fics as you are very talented :D but please, don't let them end like that. Otherwise that was brilliant!

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

This fic has been sensitively written right from the beginning, you did great to control and lead such an intense storyline!

The ending was completely unexpected and in a sad way it fitted the rest of the fic, even though I am now falling into the depths of depression, it was good to have a unique change from all the happy endings.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Nightmare (by puja) - comments