What's to come video!!

Guest simmins

Totally agree with you simmins, looks like Neighbours is going to be great over the next few months.

I also love the new opening credits but its going to be weird not seeing the Neighbours old logo but I guess its time for a change!! :wink:

I just watched the credits now and I am speechless! What a turn-around! They are awesome and even better than H&A's! I love the new theme tune, too. Does anyone know how to download the credits so I can see them offline?

Just a few things I need to mention about them though:

1. Paul and Elle don't have their own "photobooth" shot, but Pepper and Carmella get two (sorta - they're in Frazer, Adam, Rosie, and Ringo's one) :huh:

2. I think it'll be quite difficult for Neighbours to change its credits when cast members leaving.

3. They're great :P

Credits look great! And the song. Valda's back! :o I loved her! I thought we'll never see her again! So glad she's back! So excited! I used to love that photo of her in the Scully's house :lol:

It looks great! Compared to H&A at the moment :lol:

Credits look great! And the song. Valda's back! :o I loved her! I thought we'll never see her again! So glad she's back! So excited! I used to love that photo of her in the Scully's house :lol:

It looks great! Compared to H&A at the moment :lol:

the neighbours new theme song has been spoilt sounds nothing like the theme song this isnt neighbours its like a new soap maybe it was time to end neighbours wile it was good instead theve spoilt the whole show.

Those credits are ridiculous, like something from the disney channel, over the top and waaaaaaaaaay too fast, also with the whole zooming and photo thing they seem too Home and awayish and they're supposed to be avoiding that!

They look kinda 2D still, all the stuff that flys past at 150 mph looks like a picture rather than an object.

They make H&A's look slow and laid back in comparison!

Archived