Will Kate split Summer Bay?

Guest dnp52td

Did Kate not say in an interview on the TVWeek website,at the time of the Logies,that she would definitely stay for the 20th anniversary? I cannot and to be honest,will not, believe that she would allow herself to leave a show she's been emotionally attached to for the past 20 years,by being written out with Brad. I'm sorry,but if she was to go,it would surely be in a storyline of her own,not someone else's!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She had the doors open for an exit six months ago and she decided to stay, so I can't see her leaving anytime soon. Also why would she leave just because Chris is? They've worked together less than a year. :rolleyes:

It's so annoying because they are going to milk this every time an oppurtunity to leave arises

HER love life has always been a high-drama affair, but news of Kate Ritchie's latest split has sparked renewed speculation she's about to end her record-breaking relationship with the TV show Home and Away.

Is Kate no longer together with Corbin?

HER love life has always been a high-drama affair, but news of Kate Ritchie's latest split has sparked renewed speculation she's about to end her record-breaking relationship with the TV show Home and Away.

Is Kate no longer together with Corbin?

It means Sally's split with Brad. Not sure about Kate and Corbin...there were rumours a while back that they weren't together anymore, but I think they were denied.

If they want to axe Sally, wish they'd hurry and up and just do it! All this speculation about whether Sally will die/leave the show is getting really boring :rolleyes: It's not like Sally is an asset to the show anyway, they don't do anything with her at all.

If they want to axe Sally, wish they'd hurry and up and just do it! All this speculation about whether Sally will die/leave the show is getting really boring :rolleyes: It's not like Sally is an asset to the show anyway, they don't do anything with her at all.

1. Why on earth would they want to axe her? She's one of only two actors who have been in the show since the start (something which has got the show a lot of publicity, not least of which being a mention in the Guiness Book of Records).

2. The speculation might be boring to some people, but anything that gets people talking about the show is a good thing, as it invariably increases viewing figures.

3. Not sure where you're coming from saying that they don't do anything with her. In the past couple of years alone she's been widowed, stabbed,

engaged (apparently)

, not to mention being involved in the storylines of other characters in a prominent way (Martha's troubles, Cassie and Macca, Lily, Brad and Emily etc etc). I think a lot of people would say she's the biggest asset they've got!

1. Why on earth would they want to axe her? She's one of only two actors who have been in the show since the start (something which has got the show a lot of publicity, not least of which being a mention in the Guiness Book of Records).

2. The speculation might be boring to some people, but anything that gets people talking about the show is a good thing, as it invariably increases viewing figures.

3. Not sure where you're coming from saying that they don't do anything with her. In the past couple of years alone she's been widowed, stabbed,

engaged (apparently)

, not to mention being involved in the storylines of other characters in a prominent way (Martha's troubles, Cassie and Macca, Lily, Brad and Emily etc etc). I think a lot of people would say she's the biggest asset they've got!

I totally agree with you! Sally is def an asset to the show!!....I mean she has had so many storylines and Kate is an amazing actress.

Archived