The Request Thread

Guest haelie

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey

can someone please create a collection of michael pictures..? from beginning to end if possible? the two pictures that are absolutely a must (if available again) are just as he's about to kiss martha for the first time under the tree and the time that he first tells jack to back off martha on the beach - not that he wasn't always yummy looking, but those two times were beyond gorgeous! :wub::wub:

it would be best if martha wasn't included coz i hate her for breaking his heart!! but if unavoidable, i'd rather see him with her than miss out on him!

cheers! :)

oh wait! i don't want any of him crying/looking heartbroken when he's about to leave - that was too sad! the one of him sleeping on the sofa the night before he left was cute though! (still sad, but i can cope coz we can't see his hurt)

plus, who makes avators? i'm thinking about whether it's wise for me to get one of michael coz i might start blubbering every time i see it, and once i get one i can't get rid of it, can i? but can someone let me know if they make them so i can reply to them once i've made up my mind. would it be dependent on the person having a cap/picture? i either want one of the two i mention at the top of my post...although now that i've started thinking about it, i'm thinking of loads more beautiful images of him!

...anyway, hope to hear from someone soon!

(btw. am sorry if this is where i'm not supposed to be requesting avators, just pics, i've been searching for a while and can't find anywhere else to ask for one)

Archived