Chapter 11

Kerry pulled away from the kiss.

“I cant Jack. I have to go.” Kerry said and got into her car and drove off

Jack was stunned. He walked back into the office and called Martha

“Heya, have you moved in yet?” he asked

“No, I don’t think it will work out if I do, Jack” Martha replied

“Why not?” Jack asked

“Why do you want me to move in with you anyways?” Martha asked

“Because I want to be with you Martha. I have fallen for you. From the minute I saw you I knew that you were the one for me” Jack smiled

“You really mean that” Martha asked

“Yes, I do” Jack laughed

“Well, see you at home tonight then” Martha said

“Ok, bye” Jack replied

Jack walked out to the main area of the police station. McGrath walked up to him

“Name” he said

“What?” Jack asked confused

“Kerry Williams. What is the name?” McGrath asked

“Oh, sorry. Ricky Johnson” Jack said

“Right, call all officers” he said

Martha reached the cliffs and waited for Ricky

“Hey, what’s up?” Ricky asked

“It is over” Martha smiled

“What do you mean?” Ricky asked

“I mean, I am not doing this anymore.” Martha replied

“Yes, you are. You have no choice. Your family will hate you if the find out what you have done” Ricky laughed

“I don’t care. People make mistakes and my family know that” Martha responded

“Ok, wait here for a second.” Ricky said and walked back to his car

Out of nowhere, two men grabbed Martha for behind

“What the hell!?! Let me go, you *ssholes!” Martha yelled

The men brought Martha over to Ricky’s car and tied her up

“What is going on?” Martha asked

“I had a feeling that you were going to try and quit again and I decided I cant lose my best girl” Ricky smiled

Ricky sped down the road with Martha tied up in the back seat with the two men. He looked up at a sign that read Now Leaving Summer Bay.

It had been a long day. Jack decided to go home and get an early night. He wanted to ask Martha out for dinner and actually get a chance to bring her. When he got home, he looked around. Nothing was different. He looked in the spare bedroom. It was still the same. None of Martha’s things were at the house. He got into his car and drove over to the Fletcher house.

“Hey Sally. Is Martha here?” Jack asked

“No, I haven’t seen her all day. Why?” sally asked

Jack went into the house

“She said she was moving in with me and when I came home, none of her things were in my place” Jack explained

“Yeah, she called me and told me that. But, she left the house hours and hours ago” Sally answered back

“I will try her phone” Sally said picking up the phone

Cassie walked into the room

“Hey. What’s going on?” Cassie asked

“Nobody has seen Martha. She said she was moving in with me and when I got home, none of her things were then” Jack repeated

Cassie took a deep breathe. She knew that he had gone to see Ricky. She just hoped that everything was alright.

“No answer” Sally said getting worried and put her phone down on the table

“Maybe we should look around the town and ask some people” Jack suggested

“Guys, I think you need to know something” Cassie started

“What?” Jack asked

“What is it Cassie?” Sally asked

“Well, Martha was working as a hooker in the city. Her pimp followed her here and got her back into the work -”

“How?” sally asked cutting out Cassie

“By threating to tell us that she was a hooker and Martha didn’t want anyone to find out as she was disappointed in herself for even getting herself into that sort of business” Cassie replied

“I can’t believe this!” Sally said and stood up

“Well, today, she was going to end this with Ricky -”

“Wait! What!? Who?” Jack asked

“Ricky” Cassie repeated “Why?”

“Do you know his second name?” Jack asked

“I don’t. Sorry. Why?” Cassie asked

“Because my current case, we are looking for a pimp named Ricky” Jack told them

“I don’t know his second name, Jack. Sorry. So anyways, the last time I seen her she told me that she was going to see him and tell him” Cassie finished

“Do you know where?” Sally asked

“Em, I think she said the cliffs” Cassie answered trying to think back “Yes, she did say that”

“Right, I am going to call a few officers up to that area” Jack said taking out his phone

“Will we not all go up there?” Sally asked

“Yes, come on. We will go and see what is going on” Jack said

Jack, Cassie and Sally all got into the car. After Jack finished the phone call to the station, they headed up to the cliffs. Jack’s phone rang. He put it on loudspeaker

“Hello” Jack said

“Jack, it is Lara here” she replied

“Any news?” Jack asked

“We have found Martha’s car but no Martha” Lara said

“Oh my god!” Jack said

“Don’t assume the worst just yet” Lara replied

“Why not?” Jack asked

“We think she may have been kidnapped” Lara answered

“What? Why? How?” Jack asked confused

“We have found some tier marks on the ground which could say that a car may have sped of down the road” Lara replied

Jack hung up. Sally was sobbing in the passenger seat. Where was Martha? And would she ever be found?

• 1 month later...

Got a bit side tracked with my fic's lately. I am very sorry. :(

Well, I am happy to say that I am back now. What I am going to do is because it was sooo since I last posted, I am going to do a quick recap so you can remember what has happened so far without reading back over it. So, I will write a recap now and post it asap and then a chapter will follow. :D

Thanks,

Recap:

Fic starts off in the city. Jack is a well working business man, working in a lawyers’ firm while Martha is a hooker. Jack plans to go back to his house town of Summer Bay. Martha’ decision is a spur of the moment decision.

We find out that Tony owns a restaurant. Martha comes home and everyone wakes up as Ric tries to get into the house with her.

In the city, Martha’s pimp Ricky, vows to get revenge on Martha. He arranges for a man to find where Martha is.

Martha decides to tell Cassie what she did for work in the city after a bunch of complicated questions asked by Cassie.

We find out that Jack was sleeping with a married woman in the city. She sends him a text and at this moment, Ricky sends a text to Martha. They are both looking at their phones and walk into each other.

Irene mentions that Alf owns the apartment above the diner to Jack who is looking to live in Summer Bay for good and that they are looking for a new police office at the station. Eventually he gets the house and the job.

Martha is being followed by the man that Ricky has looking for her. Once he finds her, he calls Ricky and informs him.

Martha and Jack form a strong friendship. When Jack moves in to the apartment, Martha goes over to the house and has a few drinks. She then goes home but on the way is pulled into a bush by Ricky. He threatens her and says he wants her back in the city working. She refuses but after Ricky starts hitting her over and over again, she agrees because she is so scared.

Over the next few weeks, Martha started to work back in Summer Bay instead of the city. Jack and Martha’s friendship is becoming stronger and feelings between them start to develop. They decide to go on a date but nothing goes ahead as Jack is called to work.

Jack begins to work on a big case. A prostitution ring that is working in Summer Bay. He is unaware that he is looking for Martha. Martha begins to look for a place to live. Jack suggests him apartment. Martha agrees. Martha decides to get out of the work with Ricky.

Jack gets a surprise visit from a blast from the past – Kerry. She is the woman who he was sleeping with in the city. She was working as a prostitute in Summer Bay. She gives a name – Ricky. When Kerry leaves the office – Jack and her kiss and Martha sees them as she goes to tell Ricky she will not be working for him anymore. She is upset and becomes confused.

Kerry pulls away from the kiss and leaves. Jack goes in and tells Martha he has fallen for her and wants to be with her. She is very happy and says she will be over at the apartment when he gets back. She goes to see Ricky.

When Jack arrives back at the house, nothing is different. He goes to Sally’s. Cassie admits what Martha was doing in the city. Jack calls a search and Martha is reported as missing.

• 1 month later...

Heya,

Due to many other commitments, I do not have the time to continue this Fan Fiction. Right now, I have a lot to deal with regarding school and other things. I do not get on the computer enough that much anymore. I would like to thank you for reading this Fic. However, I am thinking about writing a new one but I don’t know if I will as of yet. Watch this space! :)

Librarian - Could a Librarian please move this fic to the Vault.

Thanks.

Archived