Love At First Sight

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 3

Martha pulled up to her family house. She smiled. It was nearly 1am. Everyone would be in bed. Martha got out of the car. She went to the front door. She looked under the flower pot where a key usually was. However when she went to look, there was nothing there. Martha started to here a voice and became frightened. She got into her car. Whoever it was, they were loud and very drunk. The noise was coming closer and closer

“WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOSING, COS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS…LALALALA! I DON’T KNOW THE WORDS…LALALA”

Martha looked around and saw two very unstable men stumbling down the road with cans on beer in their hands and they were both holding each other up. Martha pulled the car out of the driveway.

“HEY! HEY!”

One of the men ran down after the car. He caught up with it. He started to bang on the window

“What do you want?” he shouted

Martha wasn’t facing the window. She was worried about her safety. The other man had managed to walk down. Martha turned around. She was stunned at who she was looking at

“Martha?”

“Ric?” she smiled

Martha opened the car door and got out. She smiled and gave her cousin a hug

“Sorry, I thought you were a robber…” Ric said and started laughing

“No problem” Martha said

“Oh, this is my mate, Tommy.” Ric said swaying

“Why don’t we go into the house?” Martha suggested

“That is the best idea ever, Martha. Then I can go to bed.” Ric said laughing

Ric and Tommy walked down to the house. They could hardly walk. Martha found it to rather amusing. Martha pulled her car in the driveway and got out of the car

“Right, this always takes me a while when I am well…pissed” Ric said and said to laugh again

He looked around his pocket and took out his wallet and phone but no keys.

“Here hold this stuff” Ric said handing everything to Tommy

Tommy could hardly keep his eyes open let alone hold Ric’s things

“Here, I will take them. Can you hurry up, please? My ass is freezing” Martha complained

“Yeah, yeah. Hold your horses!” Ric replied

After a few minutes, Ric finally found his keys

“Ok! Ssshhhhhh. People are in bed” Ric said and opened the door “Ballox! I can’t fecking see!”

“Where are the lights?” Martha asked

“I don’t fecking…F*CK!” Ric yelled

“Sshhh!” Martha said finally finding the light switch

Martha turned on the light switch to find Ric holding his privates

“What happened?” Martha asked

“I f*cking walked into the side of the table!” Ric said jumping around

Tommy walked straight into the house and collapsed on the sofa. Martha looked at Ric. Ric started to giggle.

“What is going on?”

Martha turned around to find Sally and Alf standing there

“Martha!” Sally said stunned

“Sally! Granddad!” Martha said and ran over to them and hugged each one

“What are you doing here?” Alf asked

“Long story. Thought I would see my family” Martha smiled

Martha, Alf and Sally were talking for a few minutes. They turned around to find Ric asleep on the floor

“Flaming heck!” Alf said

“Is he like this much?” Martha asked

“No! Every couple of weeks really” Sally replied

“Ric! Ric! Wake up!” Alf said slapping his face

“Get cold water. That always works” Martha grinned

Sally walked over and got a glass of cold water. She walked over to Ric and the others.

“Will I do the honours or should you?” Sally asked

“Can I?” Martha asked smiling

“Yes” Sally answered

Martha grabbed the glass and poured it over Ric’s head. Ric jumped up with a fight

“OH SH*T! THAT IS COLD! BALLS!” he yelled

Martha was laughing as well as Alf and Sally. Alf grabbed him and sat him on a dining room chair. Sally put the kettle on while Martha and Alf sat at the dining room table.

“So how have you been the past 5 years?” Alf asked

“I am sorry that I just took of that day.” Martha said

“It is grand now. You know Martha, we didn’t know where you were, when you would be back and why you had gone” Sally said

“I know, that is why I left a message on the answering machine the next day. I knew that you would all be worried about me” Martha replied

“Where have you been?” Alf asked

“I have been living in the city…” Martha answered

“Where do you work?” asked Sally

“I work in a restaurant” Martha lied

The room went quiet while Sally made the tea. Suddenly they all her Ric muttering something to himself

“What did you say, Ric?” Martha asked

“I am hungry!” Ric said putting his head up. He looked at the fruit bowl and grabbed a banana. He put it in his month is one go. Martha watched in horror

“Ric! That is disgusting!” Martha said

“I don’t care” Ric said with his month full

“Ric! Fleming hell! Go to bed” Alf snapped

“Fine!” Ric moaned

“I think we should forget about the tea and that we should all go to bed” Sally said

“That sound fantastic!” Martha smiled

Sally got a blanket for Tommy who was pasted out on the sofa and then helped Alf get Ric into bed. Martha was shown to Cassie’s room where her bed was still there. She got into it and fell asleep straight away. It had been one eventful night.

:lol: Drunk Ric. Love it. I like Tommy, Martha can hook up with him :P Oh wait, theres Superlawyer Jack :wub: Great chapter

More please

How can you forget Jack?! :o

Love the fics but one major complaint....No Jack :(

xxx

Dont worry I will having words with Lainey on that score!

Chapter 4

The next morning, Martha woke up with a fight. She had had a nightmare about Ricky. In the nightmare, Ricky had followed her all the way home. Martha could hear everyone in the kitchen. She was so nervous about going down. It would be the first time she would have seen Pippa, Brad and Cassie in 5 years. Martha got out of the bed and put her nightgown on. She walked out to the landing. She tied to be quiet so she could sneak into the bathroom but the floorboards creaked. Sally walked out to the hall. She started to walk up the stairs

“Good morning, Martha” Sally said “Have a good sleep?”

“Yes, fine thanks” Martha smiled

“Ok, well, come down when you are ready.” Sally replied and walked down the stairs. Martha walked into the bathroom and locked the door shut. She looked at herself in the mirror. Was she going to change? Was she going to stay here? Would she ever go back to the city? These were questions that Martha had asked herself since he left the city. Martha hopped into the shower. It had started to rain heavily outside. As the rain hit the window, Martha got out of the shower and got dressed and headed downstairs. She stood behind the wall and listen for a bit

“Mummy, when is Martha going to come down?” Pippa asked

“When she is ready, sweetheart.” Sally answered

“It was such a shock to see her when I woke up this morning” Cassie said “I think there is something wrong. Why would she come in the middle of the night? Doesn’t make sense really”

“Yeah, I wondered that too. But she says that she just wanted to see us so lets make her stay great” Sally said “Hun, will you take Pippa to school?”

“I don’t want to go to school” Pippa said and sat with her arms folded on the dining room chair

“Sshhh…Don’t wake up, Tommy” Brad said “Yeah, I will take her. Come on sweetie”

“I want to see Martha first!” Pippa said

At that moment, Martha walked in the room smiling.

“Martha!” Cassie squealed and ran over to hug her. Next, Pipppa walked over to her

“Martha, this is Pippa” Sally said

Pippa hugged Martha

“My god! Haven’t you gotten big since I last saw you” Martha laughed

“Yes, I am 9 now” Pippa replied

“Ok, time to go or else we will both be late” Brad said

Brad walked over to Martha and hugged her

“It is lovely to see you again but I really have to go. So I will talk to everyone later. Bye, hun” he said and kissed Sally.

Bard and Pippa walked out the door. Cassie, Sally, Alf and Martha sat down at the table. Tommy started to stir. He opened his eyes

“Where am I?” he asked

Everyone looked at each other. Tommy got up. He looked at Sally

“Thanks, Sally. I think I should go home now” he said and walked out the door

Everyone laughed as Tommy walked out. Ric came down.

“Morning all!” he smiled “Martha?”

“Hey, Ric. How are you?” Martha asked

“I am not well. Hangover! When did you arrive?” Ric asked

“Do you not remember last night?” Martha smirked

“Cant say I do…” Ric said

“Well, it doesn’t matter. Just that you are a very funny drunk” Martha laughed

“You are a disgrace!” Alf interrupted

“What? Why?” Ric asked

“First, you woke myself and Sally up, then you fell asleep on the floor. Then you started to scream when Martha woke you up - ”

“Wait! I remember that” Ric said interrupting Alf “You poured water over me”

“And then you put on whole banana in you mouth which was just disgusting. Ric I don’t ever want to see my 22 year old grandson in that state again” Alf said

“Sorry granddad. Sally. Martha” Ric said “I think I will go back to bed. My hurts head…”

Ric walked out of the room. Alf and Sally left also. Cassie made a cup a tea for her and Martha

“So, I have been in the city a lot. What is the name of the restaurant that you work in?” Cassie asked

Martha paused.

“Oh, it’s called Mooney’s.” Martha said

“Oh, I haven’t heard of that before…” Cassie said “Where in the city is it?”

“Em, near my house.” Martha said and stood up

“I must come up sometime to see it” Cassie said

“I have to go” Martha said and got her car keys

“Why do I feel like you are lying to me?” Cassie asked

“I am not” Martha smiled

“Mac, if something is wrong you can tell me” Cassie replied

“Cass, nothing is up. I really have to go” Martha answered

Martha’s phone beeped. She knew who it was from.

“Why did you come in the middle of the night? It just doesn’t add up” Cassie said worried “Please tell me what is up”

Martha turned around. She looked at Cassie. She and Cassie were best friends. But would Cassie hate her?

“Sit down, then” Martha said as she and Cassie and Martha sat down at the dining room table “I was working as a hooker in the city. Didn’t want to do it anymore so after my last customer I left”

“Are you joking?” Cassie asked stunned

“No! I am not! I always felt horrible about what I did. But, I want to change. I want to stay here and have a life here” Martha said starting to cry

“Martha, I cant believe you! Do you know how dangerous that is?” Cassie asked annoyed

“Yeah, I know how dangerous it is. I was my choice. When I went to the city, I am 19 years old. I left school at 16, so I couldn’t get a proper job” Martha replied

“You can get a proper job, Martha. You could have taken night classes to get qualifications!” Cassie said

“You know what, Cassie. That costs money. That was something I didn’t have a lot of when I arrived in the city” Martha said and stormed out of the house.

She looked at her phone and read the text message. “You can’t hide from me! I will get you. Ricky xxx”. Martha deleted the message and went to have a look arond the town

Archived