Love At First Sight

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 6

A few days pasted and Jack was getting ready to move into the apartment. He had everything packed up and was saying goodbye to his parents.

“I can’t believe you are leaving us again, Jack” Kate sobbed

“Mum, it is only 5 minutes away. Different from 3 hours” laughed Jack

“Well, lets get this stuff over to the apartment” Tony smiled

Tony and Jack loaded the boxes into the car. Jack looked out the window and saw Martha standing there.

“Hi” Jack smiled

“Heya, I thought I would find you here” Martha replied

“Yeah, heading over to the apartment now. Is there anything I can help you with?” Jack asked

“Granddad wants the rent for the first month” Martha answered

“And what? You offered to go? I know why! You wanted to check out my sexy body, right?” Jack laughed while getting the money out of his wallet

Martha laughed and walked over to him. “Oh, yeah” she replied in a sexy tone and started to rub his body “I love men’s bodies” Martha grabbed the money and walked off.

“What the heck just happened?” Jack asked himself laughing

Over on the other side of the street, a man was watching Martha walk down the road.

He picked up his phone.

“Hello, Ricky here”

“Ricky, my man. Found that b*tch. She is smoking hot” the man replied

“Thank you, Johnny Where is she then?” Ricky asked

“Summer Bay.” Johnny replied

“Thanks, you can come to me and I will pay you then” Johnny replied and hung up the phone.

“Where are you going?”

Ricky was putting on his jacket. He turned around to see his girlfriend standing there

“Candy, babe. I need to go and do some business. I will only be a few hours. Back tonight. I have to see someone” Ricky answered and left the house

Back in Summer Bay, Jack reached the apartment

“Well, if you need anything, let me know” Tony said and left the house.

Jack started to unpack. He had his life back on track now. He had a house where he loved, a fun job and then there was Martha. She was playing “hard to get”. She was a tease which in a strange way Jack liked. There was a knock on the door. It was Martha. She had a bottle of wine.

“Would you like to celebrate?” she grinned

“You know what, I think I would” Jack laughed

Martha walked into the apartment and the wine was opened. After a few glasses, Martha was tipsy.

“So what brought you back to Summer Bay?” Jack asked

“I wanted a change” Martha answered

“Same here. City life is just not for me” Jack replied

“Do you think you will ever go back to the city?” Martha asked

“I don’t think so. What about you?” Jack asked

“Why would I? I have everything I want right here” Martha smiled and looked at Jack

“It’s getting late” Jack said and stood up

“Yeah, I should go” Martha replied putting her jacket on

“Would you like me to walk you home?” Jack asked hoping she would say “Yes”

“Nah, it is okay. My house is only about 10 minutes away. What is the worse that could happen?” Martha joked

“Ok, well bye” Jack said and shut the front door over. He turned off the lights and headed to bed. Martha was starting to worry about her safety. It was like someone was behind her but she was so scared to look behind. She started to walk faster and eventually started to run. Suddenly, from behind a bush, someone grabbed her. He put his hand over her mouth. Martha looked and was stunned to see Ricky staring back at her

“Shut up, b*tch! Don’t say a word or I will kill you! Have a few nice glasses of wine, did you? Listen here, I told you that I would find you. And look! Here I am in Summer Bay, the one place you thought you were safe!” Ricky said. He let go of Martha’s mouth but grabbed her hands and pushed her up against a tree

“What do you want?” Martha asked

“You! Back in the city” Ricky answered

“I will never go back” Martha spat

Ricky started to pull Martha’s hair. The pain was horrible and she started to cry

“Well you don’t have to go back. I have a better idea” Ricky grinned

“Like?” Martha said

Ricky let got of her hair.

“I am sure Summer Bay needs some hot wh*res to spice up people’s sex life!” Ricky suggested

“No way! I am off the game for good!” Martha replied

“Martha, sweetie. When you are with me, it if for life.” Ricky spat

“I will not do it” Martha answered back

“Yes, you will or your family will find out what you were really doing while in the city” Ricky threatened

“You wouldn’t!” Martha replied

“What? I thought your family knew!” Ricky smiled

“They do. . .” Martha said

“You are a lying wh*re and that is all you ever will be. I will let you go now. But I will be back here tomorrow. If you don’t show up here at 10am, all your secrets’ will be told and don’t think I will not say it, because, Martha you know what I am capable of. Not forgetting, the customer you killed.” Ricky smiled

“You did that! Not me!” Martha yelled

“Ssshhhhh! Do you want people to hear us? I was just helping you.” Ricky laughed

“He tried to rape me! So what did I do, I kicked him in the n*ts! You were the one that stabbed him to death” Martha replied

Martha was now facing Ricky. She was fuming.

“You called me because he wasn’t moving.” Ricky said

“Yeah, then you came. Said he had passed out as he was drunk. The man got up and you flung at him as he tried to attack you. He crashed his head against the table. You grabbed a knife and stabbed him 4 times. So it was your fault” Martha said and started to walk off

“Be here at 10!” Ricky shouted

Martha went into the house and sat of the kitchen table. What was she going to do?

Next chapter: after like a week :D

Chapter 7

At 10 am the next day, Martha went to where she was to meet Ricky. What other choice did she have? She had some things in the past that she wasn’t proud of and Ricky was going to tell her family. It would hurt them so much to know what sleazy job she had. Martha waited until Ricky arrived. He pulled his car up beside her.

“Get in” Ricky said

Martha looked around and got into the car. Ricky drove to the outskirts of the town. He pulled over and looked at Martha

“I have my descision. You have to work here. That way I win and you win also” Ricky said

“How exactly do I win, now?” Martha asked annoyed

“You will be with your family and also they will never find out” Ricky replied

“Ricky, like I said, I am not doing it anymore. I am past that time in my life. I have moved on” Martha answered

Ricky was starting to get annoyed. Out of rage, he quickly turned around and started to strangle Martha.

“Say you will do it or I will not let you go!” he said angrily

“Ye. . . Yes” Martha struggled to say

Ricky let go of her neck. He smiled and replied

“Great, you can start tonight. Here is the hotel. Room number 15. Be there at 8pm sharp” Ricky smiled.

He turned the ignition on and started to drive back into the town. Martha was dropped off at the diner. She walked in order a coffee

“Martha”

Martha turned around. Jack was sitting down. She smiled at him. Martha walked over with her coffee and sat down

“Good morning. Get home ok?” Jack asked

“Yeah, just fine” Martha lied and smiled

“Great. Well, I was thinking. Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight? You know, just to pay you back for the wine” Jack said

“Tonight. . .Em. . .What about tomorrow? I have made some plans tonight with friends” Martha replied

“Yeah, sure. That would be great. Oh, I should go. Work. Well, talk to you later maybe” Jack smiled and walked out of the diner.

Martha put her head in her hands. Colleen walked over.

“Would you like some more coffee, love?” she asked

“No thanks. I have to go. Get ready. Work” Martha replied rolling her eyes.

Martha got up and walked out to her car and drove back home. When she arrived, nobody was there. Martha walked up the stairs and into her bedroom that she shared with Cassie and closed the door. She put on her fish net tights, her leather black mini skirt, knee high boots as well as a low cut see through top that showed her black bra. Martha looked at herself in the mirror. She did her makeup and suddenly heard the door open.

“Hello! Anyone home?”

Martha quickly put on a pair of trousers and threw the skirt into the bag. She put a jacket on and walked down the stairs. Cassie was in the kitchen drinking water.

“Oh, Hey. Didn’t hear anyone come in” Martha lied

“Yeah, just coming and then going back out. Needed to get water” Cassie smiled

“What are you doing?” Martha asked

“Oh, me and a few other people are helping out to clean up the beach” Cassie replied

“Ah cool.” Martha answered

Cassie looked at the bag in Martha’s hand.

“Where are you off to?” she asked

“Oh, just going shopping and stuff. Will be back later though. Like 11ish maybe” Martha smiled

“Ok. Well, listen I have to go. I will talk to you later on.” Cassie grinned and walked out the door. Martha put on her skirt and ran out to her car and drove down the road. She arrived at a sleazy motel about a mile out of town. It reminded Martha of a motel she had seen in a movie before. She knew exactly what the rooms were going to be like. It would be dirty, full of dust and more than likely only cleaned when rats have come along. Martha opened the door and walked into the room. It was like she imagined. The wallpaper looked like it was from the 1950’s. She sat on the bed and waited for her next customer. She couldn’t believe her life was back to this. She wanted to get away from this life. That is why she went to Summer Bay to be back with her family and maybe fall for someone and have kids. The minute she thought of that, Jack came into her head. She smiled. She really liked him and he liked her also. There was a knock on the door which brought Martha back to reality. She took a deep breathe, stood up, walked over to the door and opened it. Standing on front of her was a dark haired middle aged man. He walked into the room. Martha closed over the door. She sighted and turned around thinking would she ever get out of this world?

Archived