CUT! When Studios Close...

Guest ilovekateritchie

Thanks for the feedback!! Next part... (I'm in love with the teacher I created. Not weird at all. :P )

PART 15

Nic is still laughing when Jodi and Jon sit down next to him. Jodi frowns.

“What’s so funny?”

“Chris. He has a feud with one of Cassidy’s teachers. He wants to go and see the poor old woman.”

“Poor?”

Nic nods, still laughing.

“Yeah… he’s planning to tell her to get a life and stay out of his. Amongst a few other things that I won’t repeat.”

Jodi frowns.

“Poor woman… I hope she knows what she’s in for… You know what Chris is like when he’s angry. No listening, all talk.”

Jon nods.

“Yeah, remember that time, just after he started when him and Mark didn’t get along and they had that fight about something Mark said to Holly? It was the first time in history that Mark didn’t get a word in!”

“Yeah… like I said… poor woman.”

Sharni walks into her dressing room silently, her face pale. Tears start dripping from her eyes when she sees Paul and she rushes into his arms, crying hysterically. Paul holds her closer automatically, a frown lying between his brows.

“Sharni? What happened?”

“I… I have Wegener’s Granulomatosis…”

Paul frowns, stroking over her back.

“What does that mean?”

“It’s a rare disease… inflammation of my body tissue… There’s a chance… that I might die, Paul…”

Paul holds her safely against his body, closing her eyes.

“Sharni… I don’t know what to say.”

She looks up at him teary-eyed.

“I need you so much right now…”

Paul bites his lip, looking at her seriously.

“I’ll be with you through this, Sharni. I promise.”

Lizzy looks up when there is a knock on her door and stands up with a sigh.

“Coming!”

She opens the door and looks at Chris with lifted eyebrows.

“Are you lost?”

Chris looks at the short girl with two dark pigtails for a few seconds and smiles.

“I’m here to speak to your mother.”

Lizzy laughs.

“If you want to fly all the way to England to speak to her, be my guest. But I suggest you call first.”

Chris frowns.

“Is this the right house? I’m looking for Lizzy Breslin.”

“You’re talking to her.”

“You’re the teacher Cassidy keeps talking about?”

Lizzy grins.

“That would be me. You must be the father she rarely mentions.”

Chris frowns.

“You’re young. And hot.”

He claps his hand over his mouth, closing his eyes.

“I did not just say that.”

Lizzy smirks.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear it if you pretend that you never heard the ice princess comment. Deal?”

“Deal.”

Indiana shakes her head, tears streaming over her cheeks.

“What if they can’t cure her? The doctor looked really worried, what if it’s too late to do something for her?”

Rhys puts his arm around Indiana’s shoulder, looking at her tenderly.

“Indi… that’s worst case scenario. Sharni will be fine, you just have to keep believing that.”

“What if I can’t?”

Rhys bites his lip and looks at Jon who kneels in front of Indiana. Jon looks at her comfortingly, taking her hands.

“Indi, we know this is hard on you… even more so because you were with her when she heard. But we can’t give up on her, okay? Sharni is going to fight this and be okay.”

“How do you know that?”

“I don’t. But it’s what I believe.”

“Miss Breslin, I’m worried about what you’re planting this idea that I don’t care about Cassidy in her head. And I’ll be honest with you, I don’t like it one bit.”

Lizzy stands up, lifting her head to look Chris in the eye.

“Mr. Sadrinna… Cassidy didn’t need me to plant that idea in her head. You did that all by yourself. Don’t blame me for your mistakes.”

“Don’t tell me how to raise my daughter!”

“You can’t expect me to watch while you’re neglecting your child! I get that your wife and other daughter died and I’m sorry, but Cassidy is still alive! I think it’s time you acknowledged that!”

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, as I already said in BTC, I'm going away for a week and I don't know whether I'll be able to update. Here's the next part though!

PART 16

Chris shakes his head, looking at her angrily.

“You know, a few minutes ago, I actually thought that maybe this wasn’t so bad. Maybe you’re not a meddling little twit. But you know what? You are?”

“Well I’d rather be a meddling twit than a negligent father!”

“I have never neglected Cassidy!”

“Oh really? What’s her favourite colour? Movie? Song? Band? What are her hobbies? What are her grades? Do you even know that she goes to school?”

Lizzy looks at Chris accusingly and he frowns.

“I think you’re over reacting.”

“And I think you’re an idiot. Please leave my house.”

He shakes his head and stands up.

“Stay away from my daughter. I’m warning you.”

Lizzy smiles sarcastically.

“Make me.”

“What?”

Kate looks at Paul disbelievingly and he nods.

“Yeah… that was my reaction too. Kate… I can’t break up with her now. She needs me.”

Kate nods slowly.

“Okay…”

“I’m sorry.”

He pulls her close and sighs.

“I really am.”

Kate looks up at him with a small smile.

“It’s okay, Paul. Really.”

She lifts her hand to stroke his cheek lovingly.

“Maybe we’re just not meant to be together.”

“Kate, you can’t believe that!”

She looks at him sadly, tears forming in her eyes.

“I do… Please go.”

“Kate…”

“Paul, please.”

He pulls her closer, his lips searching for hers. Kate moans softly when their lips finally meet, grabbing onto his hair… She pulls away when her cell phone rings and looks at him for a few seconds before answering it.

“Kate Ritchie…”

“Kate… you shouldn’t kiss other guys like that.”

A chill creeps down her back at the sound of Darin’s voice and she sits down, her hands shaking.

“What do you want from me?”

“I told you, didn’t I? You belong to me, Kate! And Pauley had better realize it soon… or he might get hurt.”

The phone goes dead in her ear and she sits down on her couch, her hands shaking.

“Who was that?”

“Get out of here.”

Paul sits down next to her with a frown.

“Kate, what’s going on?”

“I’m not kidding, Paul! Get out! NOW!”

She pulls him out and pushes him out the door, leaning against it for a few seconds. When she turns back, a knife has entered the material of the sofa on the exact spot where Paul had been sitting a few seconds ago…

Jodi bites her lip, looking at Jon seriously.

“What’s going on? It’s like the set is cursed or something… I mean… there’s Kate who’s being beaten up by her boyfriend – who she is afraid to dump and Sharni who doesn’t know if she’s going to survive this disease… What’s next?”

Jon puts his arms around Jodi, biting his lip nervously.

“I don’t know, Jodz… I really don’t know…”

He kisses her softly and she sobs lightly, tears starting to flow over her cheeks.

“I wish that for once everything could just be great. Just for once…”

Jon holds his girlfriend closer, resting his chin on her hair.

“Oh, Jodz… I wish I could make everything okay… but I can’t… All I can do is promise you that I’ll be here for you when things get tough. I love you so much…”

“Hey…”

Kate opens her dressing room door, smiling when she sees Bobby standing there.

“How are you doing?”

She shrugs.

“I’m okay.”

“Have you thought about going to the police yet?”

“I have… and… I can’t, Bobby.”

Bobby frowns angrily.

“Why on earth not? It’s what you should do!”

Kate sighs, looking at her friend seriously.

“Bobby… as long as I keep quiet about this, I’m the only one who gets hurt. But as soon as I take this further… everyone I care about will be in danger. And I can’t have that on my conscience.”

“Come on, Kate! The guy is bluffing! Why would he want to be with you only to hit you? It doesn’t make any sense.”

Kate frowns, looking at the ground and Bobby looks at her seriously.

“What else did he do?”

“Bobby, I don’t want to talk about it.”

Bobby sits down, holding her arm softly.

“Kate? What else did he do? I need to know…”

And Pauley had better realize it soon… or he might get hurt.”

a knife has entered the material of the sofa on the exact spot where Paul had been sitting a few seconds ago…

Joni :wub:

You best not hurt my Paulie :(:(:(

I will hate you if you do :(

Update soon

xxxxx

Yay, you updated :D

I do love this fic Kyle :D

Im worried for Paulie now :(

Oh and by the way, its Paulie, not Pauley :P (im very particular I no lol)

Great chapter, do you think you can update this one again before you go *smiles angelically*

If not, enjoy your hol Kyle :)

Archived