Re-casting? Or different character?

Guest alexx

Maybe this is old news...but I havent found anything on it and have been wondering about this for months...

Is the actor who plays Carmilla's boyfriend been re-cast from the original? I assume its the same character, the guy with all the money...?

Are you talkiing about Will or Oliver?Will took off a few months ago and his brother Oliver come to clean up his mess and fell for Carmella.

Oliver's still played by the same guy but he's had a haircut which may be why you think he's a diifferent guy.

Ah ok cheers for clearing that up! I was thinking there was only one guy - I didn’t know the name of him, so I kept on thinking Will was supposed to be the same guy as Oliva, but they had recast the actor.

^I think the main reason I thought this, was because Camilla was going out with that Will guy, then it seemed like the next time I watched she was in love with Oliva. Confused me! :huh: Plus 'Will' was only in the show for a few months...so I didnt think they would have axed him that soon.

I thought that for ages too Alexx. I actually would have preferred that they simply recast Will's character, the whole brother storyline never really seemed believable.

Maybe they hadn’t planned for the character of Will to be written out, if the actor went to America. So they did a quick fix and introduced his brother to carry on with Will’s storylines that had already been planned?

Ah yes, almost forgot about that guy, he came around the same time that Frazer, Rose and Pepper did, BTW what was Will's dark secret? Channel 10 had made it sound like Frazer, Rosie, Pepper and Will all had dark secrets (I know Frazer did, that con artist thing right? Don't know about the girls, aside from Pepper father been the local police officer)

Frazer and Will were both hiding their real identities - Frazer was Rosie's ex-fiance's brother who'd fallen in love with her and followed her to Ramsey St, and Will is like the son of a giant corporation boss and is really really rich, but he'd been pretending to be a poor guy for some reason or another. Also, Frazer and Pepper were just pretending to be engaged so they could get a house. As for Rosie...I don't know what her dark secret was. That she ran away from her marriage? I can't remember.

Also, Frazer and his brothers are all named after the Beatles...I'm pretty sure that Frazer is really George. But don't take my word for that, I can't quite remember.

Archived