Re-casting? Or different character?

Guest alexx

Also, Frazer and his brothers are all named after the Beatles...I'm pretty sure that Frazer is really George. But don't take my word for that, I can't quite remember.

He is, they revealed that his brother John was Rosie's ex, although Rosie didn't find out until months later. Then they introduced his other brother Ringo, and they have a sister Pauline.

Also, Frazer and his brothers are all named after the Beatles...I'm pretty sure that Frazer is really George. But don't take my word for that, I can't quite remember.

He is, they revealed that his brother John was Rosie's ex, although Rosie didn't find out until months later. Then they introduced his other brother Ringo, and they have a sister Pauline.

Oh really (about Pauline)? I wonder if we will see her and if so, when? Didn't realise they were named after the Beatles LOL!!!

^Same with Zoe on Home and Away. They found out she was really Eve Jacobson yet the police continuously identified her as Zoe when she returned. The real Zoe would be rolling in her grave!

Damn right, I have been arguing this for over a year! I mean, they even add the "McCallister"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived