Dancing

Guest loobieloo

I couldn't find any other threads like this on here so I decided to make one :)

Just wondering, does anyone on here do any form of dancing? Or have they in the past?

I do ballet and pointe and have done for ages. I used to do disco, modern and tap, but none of them lasted very long :P Actually I did disco for around four years so it was a while but it was years ago.

So anyone? :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh I didn't think anyone on here would have done ballet. I quit for a couple of years and only just got back to it this year so I;m just getting the hang of it lol. What did you like better, ballet class or pointe class?

I prefer ballet :)

I used to do tap i think. I don't know, I was little... I just remember doing "Chittee Chittee bang bang" in a pink frilly dress on stage. :P

I'm not a girly girl, but I do like the idea of dancing. I couldn't start it up now though, I'm too old and too busy. :P

I do Jazz and Tap I pretty much suck but it's fun.

I have dont Ballet and Modren but I used to annoy the hell out of the teacher so she was always mad at me and I quit.

I have been doing Jazz and Tap for like 12 yrs now.

And what the hell is Disco?

I modern/street dance but not professionally. I've had two jobs but they weren't proper or anything. I'm waiting until I'm 18 when the best jobs are available.

Though my best mate breakdanced when he filled in for when that annoying Crazyfrog thing was on some tv show (could've been Top of the Pops but I'm not sure).

I used to do tap i think. I don't know, I was little... I just remember doing "Chittee Chittee bang bang" in a pink frilly dress on stage. :P

I'm not a girly girl, but I do like the idea of dancing. I couldn't start it up now though, I'm too old and too busy. :P

Pah! No ones too old for dancing Nicole, theres a woman in my pointe class whos like 40-something, and shes really good :P

Archived