Dancing

Guest loobieloo

I did tap, modern, jazz and ballet when i was younger. modern and jazz till i was 18 and went to uni. Took up tap again 2 years ago but had to quit last summer as my feet were in too much pain, wrong style of shoe for me, and also am in the middle of foot problems!

Absolutly loved jazz though. When my foot is sorted i might try and take it up again. Also tried line dancing at center parcs which was loads of fun. And salsa, but if i take that up again i want a partner i get on with, (and preferably one who's cute!)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been doing Irish Dancing since I was 5, so thats 13 years now :D Had to take a break this year because I injured my foot last August and couldn't go back when classes came back after the summer and my the time my foot was better, exam stress, tiredness and workload took over :(

Can't wait to get back into it though. I've performed twice in Eurodisney with it and done a few shows round Ireland. But i HATE competing. It's all wigs and fake tan and sock glue and far too much politics for my liking :P

Archived