Dancing

Guest loobieloo

I wish I could dance, but I really suck. I'm okay as long as it the basic, old-fashion dances like polka and swing, but other than that I'm a bit of a joke on the dancefloor. I know line-dance though, but that's like the easiest dance ever.

I wanted to joing cheerleading for a while, but I don't think I ever will, because I probably won't be as good as the others.

My friends say I'm good at dancing dirty though :lol:

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. I'm soo clumsy it's beyond a joke, no co-ordination whatsoever!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

I used to do Jazz Ballet. But I don't anymore. I really want to have a go at breakdancing and rap lol.

My friends say I'm good at dancing dirty though :lol:

I love dancing dirty! :D

Me too!

Gotta be a little slutty every now and then :P

Oh boy do I know that I have a little sister who I reackon is going to be a stripper. That's what my parents have spent all these yrs of dancing fees on for me to suck and my sister so learn erotic dancing.

Ooh I didn't think anyone on here would have done ballet. I quit for a couple of years and only just got back to it this year so I;m just getting the hang of it lol. What did you like better, ballet class or pointe class?

I prefer ballet :)

I prefer Ballet too. I HHAAATTTEE pointe class. I can never break into my pointe shoes. They're like 2 years old and still STIFF AS, it's not even funny, so now I've given up. -sigh- Another performance soon.

Ooh I didn't think anyone on here would have done ballet. I quit for a couple of years and only just got back to it this year so I;m just getting the hang of it lol. What did you like better, ballet class or pointe class?

I prefer ballet :)

I prefer Ballet too. I HHAAATTTEE pointe class. I can never break into my pointe shoes. They're like 2 years old and still STIFF AS, it's not even funny, so now I've given up. -sigh- Another performance soon.

I hate breaking in pointes. It's like a chore to me. Have you watched those two videos I posted? They might help with the breaking in, that's all I do and it works every time :)

Archived