Bobby Morley spotted in Melbourne

Guest starrychris

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is when ya in a show like Home and Away your going to get reconized most places you go so i guess thats part of the job and you have to grin and bear it! But it surely doesn't hurt to be polite.

On the subject of smoking i do think for stars of the show to smoke its looks a little bad, but at the end of the day what they do in private is there business and luckierly we never see anyone smoking on the show.

I've always imagined Lynne McGranger (Irene) to be a smoker, or at least an ex-smoker!

She is an ex smoker. She used to smoke on the show in fact there are clips of it on my site.

People who are stupid enough to smoke because they see someone else doing it and think it's cool quite frankly deserve everything they get.

Don't you think that's a bit harsh?

Not really. Not any harsher than people thinking they have the right to complain about someone they don't know smoking just because he's on TV. I hate smoking and I've never tried it, but I would never think myself high and mighty enough to proclaim he shouldn't do that.

People I admired growing up smoked, and it didn't make me think "Oh I have to try that so I can be just like them." He should be entitled to go out and do what he likes in his free time.

Archived