Bobby Morley spotted in Melbourne

Guest starrychris

Hey Guys,

Last night I was catching up with some friends in the city. We went to Transport at Federation Square and sat at an outside table. Anyways not long later my friend whispers to me "That's the dude from H&A" lol so I look over to the table next to us and Bobby Morley (who play's Drew) was sitting there with about 5 or 6 other guys. I'm guessing he must still be down here from the Good Friday Appeal. Anyway they were all there drinking beer and what surprised me was that he was smoking (and so were pretty much all of his friends). I even took notice of the brand he was smoking Marlboro Light's. LOL. We wanted to get a photo of him but it was embaressing trying to take a snap without noticing. My friend eventually built up the courage to go over to him and ask for a photo. He wasn't very friendly at all and barely even responded to her, but she got one! But yeah as I said I was surprised to see him smoking.

But yeah that's my story. hehe. The pic of my friend and him I should be able to post in about a week when she gets back home and is able to email it to me, as she's staying here in Melb for the week.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who are stupid enough to smoke because they see someone else doing it and think it's cool quite frankly deserve everything they get.

And poor Bobby can't even have a few drinks with friends without people harrassing him.

Ray (Alf) smokes too :lol: I guess a few of them do.

Really? :lol: It's funny isn't it, because you look at certain people and think "I bet they smoke" or "I don't reckon they smoke", and I would never have pictured Ray smoking! :D

Archived