Sunrise

Guest beckyboo

Credit HAAC

Come and join the SUNRISE team at Martin Place, in Sydney this Easter Monday for a free sausage sizzle and Home and Away's Jodi Gordon and Paul O'Brien.

ABOVE SAYS IT ALL. jodi and paul will be on Sunrise this monday from 6am till 9am

If someone could record the Jodi and Paul bits and put them up

I know alot of JnM fans would be happy!!

Thanks

Oh wellz, if the official website says PAul and Jodi it means Paul and Jodi will be there. I am so going, if my friend will come with me. But if Jodi pulls out i will be really upset, 'cause she is the only reason im going. Ive already met Paul. Oh wellz, its Paul, you can never meet him too many times :P I hope i can go *fingers crossed* My dad said he'd drive me at like 5 in the morning, so transport aint a problem, just a friend :(

I'm going :D so excited.

If Jodi pulls out I dont think I will go because I have already met Paul like 3 times.

I've always wanted to go watch Sunrise be filmed so this is perfect I may go with my sister not sure other wise I will be a looser and make my dad stick around with me.

And then I'm going to go to Lindt.

But knowing me I won't be up in take so we will see tomorrow.

Well it was Paul and Sharni in the end but I still had a great time. Lots of free Lindt chocolate.

Paul was as nice as ever he is always so friendly and so is Sharni. I guess Jodi wasn't ready to do it. I hope she's good soon it must be so tough.

I got photos with Paul and Sharni and then I left I didn't want to hang around 'till 9am because I had been out there since like 7am.

I recoded it on dvd but I wouldn't know the 1st thing about uploading it but if anyone knows and can explain it to me I would be happy to.

I still havn't seen the actual interview because we were outside I'm waiting for my brother for finish watching the footy.

Well does anyone know how to upload it?

Well it was Paul and Sharni in the end but I still had a great time. Lots of free Lindt chocolate.

Paul was as nice as ever he is always so friendly and so is Sharni. I guess Jodi wasn't ready to do it. I hope she's good soon it must be so tough.

I got photos with Paul and Sharni and then I left I didn't want to hang around 'till 9am because I had been out there since like 7am.

I recoded it on dvd but I wouldn't know the 1st thing about uploading it but if anyone knows and can explain it to me I would be happy to.

I still havn't seen the actual interview because we were outside I'm waiting for my brother for finish watching the footy.

Well does anyone know how to upload it?

Yeah please if anyone body knows I'd love to see it I missed them 'cos I was asleep :( and there was nothing on them for the part of the show I saw *sob*

Archived