Secret Desires (by Sally_Fletcher) - comments

HeavenForbid

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice part! Looking forwards to the next part if it's about Ric and Cassie's reaction when they find out that their foster brother had been sleeping with their foster mother. :)

You make it sound so wrong.

lol, I know it sounds almost incest aswell as teacher-student :lol:

Guys, try guessing who the cold brown eyes are...

Those eyes belong to Brad... and if I'm right then I don't think that he'll like what he's just seen, especially since he really likes Sal. A case of unrequited love... :blink:

Thanks for the updates too and I look forward to the fabulous journey that you'll both take us all in the next chapter/s.

Ohh the suspense. I actually had a different idea on who the guy would be but lucky Sally_Fletcher show me the error of my ways, lets just say things will be getting a little exciting :)

The error of your ways! Lol! I wouldn't be that extreme! I just gave you a push in the direction that I want you to go! Kidding.

Ohh the suspense. I actually had a different idea on who the guy would be but lucky Sally_Fletcher show me the error of my ways, lets just say things will be getting a little exciting :)

The error of your ways! Lol! I wouldn't be that extreme! I just gave you a push in the direction that I want you to go! Kidding.

lol, its much better this way :)

lol, its much better this way :)

There is quite a bit we can do with this... When are you going to post that excellent part of yours?