Secret Desires (by Sally_Fletcher) - comments

HeavenForbid

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an awesome fic which captures the urst of Rocco and Sally so brilliantly. It's kept me on the edge of my seat and the partnership in this fic between Roccoluver and Sally_Fletcher is a blessing. Two awesome writers in one fic, what more could we ask for?

Please update soon!!

What an awesome fic which captures the urst of Rocco and Sally so brilliantly. It's kept me on the edge of my seat and the partnership in this fic between Roccoluver and Sally_Fletcher is a blessing. Two awesome writers in one fic, what more could we ask for?

Please update soon!!

Thank you so much, that was an awesome comment :) , more will come soon, Sally_Fletcher promised :lol:, I love co-writing this story with her, its awesome.

Awww...their little make-out on the beach was so cute. :) This fic. is so brilliantly written! Even though the thought of a student and a teacher is kinda gross, you guys manage to really capture Rocco and Sally's feelings for each other and it really makes me sympathetic towards them. I just want them to be happy together, damn it!

Keep up the great work, guys. :)

Edited by jeh-jeh