Breaking Point (by I love music) - comments

Skykat

What's the secret?

Rhys can't kill Kane, he didn't do anything wrong!

This story is heartbreaking because you can really see everything from everyone's point of view. i love reading your old stuff ILM.xx

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the secret?

This story is heartbreaking because you can really see everything from everyone's point of view. i love reading your old stuff ILM.xx

Actually, unless anyone's read this story before, there is NO WAY they'll guess the secret. :wink::ph34r:

Eli, I keep asking (well, to be more accurate, driving people crazy) :rolleyes: on the "Sally" thread, that's how I get to know Australian expressions etc.

What's the secret?

Actually, unless anyone's read this story before, there is NO WAY they'll guess the secret. :wink::ph34r:

Eli, I keep asking (well, to be more accurate, driving people crazy) :rolleyes: on the "Sally" thread, that's how I get to know Australian expressions etc.

And you have a much better English than me in general because you're lucky enough to have it as your mother tongue :P

Not less addicted after chapter 7, this is great!

Going to the Sutherlands these days was like walking a minefield.

I loved that sentence^

I have some critisism too (I don't think I spelled it right, but you know what I mean):

In the last chapter I think you went fromone timeto another (I'm not sure if that's the termyou use, what I mean is that you for example changed from was to is, said to says and then back again)

It can be confusing if you'renot aware that it's a mistake.

Other than that, really great!!

Not less addicted after chapter 7, this is great!

Going to the Sutherlands these days was like walking a minefield.

I loved that sentence^

I have some critisism too (I don't think I spelled it right, but you know what I mean):

In the last chapter I think you went fromone timeto another (I'm not sure if that's the termyou use, what I mean is that you for example changed from was to is, said to says and then back again)

It can be confusing if you'renot aware that it's a mistake.

Other than that, really great!!

No, it's not a mistake. It's meant to be in the present tense (one time to another) in those scenes because I think putting them in the present makes them more emotional. But I was being lazy :P and should have put those scense in italics (it's just formatting anything on here takes so long!) :rolleyes: . I've edited to put italics in now.

Thanks for your review. I'm looking forward to the next update of your fics. :)

ps Your English is really, really good! :D

Thank you! I guess I get a lot of practice, because I do 90% of my writing in English :)

It made a lot more sense when you said it should be an italic font, I found it weird when I read it, because from what I've ready from you before I didn't think you'd make a mistake like that.

And you didn't after all :P

The present tense... the past tense... I feel really stupid right now, cause I know them so well, and still I wrote "from one time to another" lol :lol: