Breaking Point (by I love music) - comments

Skykat

Another one! I'm so glad you're reposting all your stories...I missed them first time around.

This one is different because you're looking at Dani's side too. Such a contrast of emotions but really well done.

I can sense trouble when Kane goes the Caravan Park :ph34r:

I really liked that chapter. Please post the next one soon!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting looking at things from Dani's pespective. I feel Home and Away tried to brush over Dani's rape, and tried to air brush it out of the viewers' minds. The writers were too busy trying to portay Kane and Kirsty as the Romeo and Juliet of a new era. And it worked, really well. I became swept into their story too.

Anyway: Excellent writing as always ILM. I look forward to seeing where you go with this. :):)

I'm so intrigued, to say the least. I mean, I wasn't a fan of any of these characters on screen, but the way you (and Kat) write them, I just can't help feel everything they are feeling.

I'm enjoying Dani's POV the most... I don't know why, maybe because I can't remember what really happened after the trial on TV, and have a feeling it was brushed aside, but I know I wanna read more, and see how you explore each of the characters thought and feelings, because its like you've got this amazing ability to make them jump off the page at you!

Thanks for your nice reviews, guys. Kat, after I finish Sally Called! I doubt I'll be writing any more fanfics - I want to get back to original fiction - so I guess this, the first fanfic I ever wrote, is kind of like my swan song. :P

Nooooo! Please, you can't do this to me! I won't let you! What am I going to do without your stories?! :o

You say something like that and then write an absolutely fantastic chapter. I'm going to go away and sulk now and not even tell you why it was so fantastic :angry: *spits dummy out of the pram*.

Thanks for your nice reviews, guys. Kat, after I finish Sally Called! I doubt I'll be writing any more fanfics - I want to get back to original fiction - so I guess this, the first fanfic I ever wrote, is kind of like my swan song. :P

:

Maybe you could post your original fiction for us somewhere ???... :unsure: I'll be sad if that's the end of what I see of your writing ... I bet you could make a career of it!!! :D:D:D

If that is the case though, maybe you could take your time with the finishing of Sally Called.....

Edited by Sunny Girl

Again, this is great! One of the things I like about your writing is that you really create a good picture of the setting by using Australian phrases and words. I try to do it as much as possible, but my English is very American, so it tends to be some kind of high-school slang lol :D

Keep posting this is really great!

Can't wait to find out about the secret :ph34r: