Best couple of the past

Guest Pete's girl

Best couple of the past  

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm, when on earth did Sophie and Tug or Peter and Selina have a relationship lol???????

I put the wrong name - I meant Sara and Tug, does anyone remember them? They were around the same time as Shane an Angel. Peter and Selina, I don't mean Peter Baker - there was a Peter ages ago, think he might have been Sally's foster brother, can't remember exactly but he was a teacher at Summer Bay High and went out with Selina who was a pupil and who was living with Irene. They left together in the end and are still mentioned by Irene from time to time. :)

Can someone help me out - who was that guy who I think was Sally's foster brother? He was tall and slim and had dark curly hair, he had a fling with Marilyn and then fell for Selina even though he was her teacher and they left the bay together? I thought he was called Peter but was it Stephen? I can't remember...

Can someone help me out - who was that guy who I think was Sally's foster brother? He was tall and slim and had dark curly hair, he had a fling with Marilyn and then fell for Selina even though he was her teacher and they left the bay together? I thought he was called Peter but was it Stephen? I can't remember...

It was Steven.

Archived