Best couple of the past

Guest Pete's girl

Best couple of the past  

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's strange that the results of this poll are very different to the results of the proper one. Irene and Barry in particular should have had a much higher position if this is anything to go by.

I'm really surprised Irene and barry are in the lead as well. Which is the proper one?

It's strange that the results of this poll are very different to the results of the proper one. Irene and Barry in particular should have had a much higher position if this is anything to go by.

I'm really surprised Irene and barry are in the lead as well. Which is the proper one?

I think that people are referring to the results of the poll which is on the main site.....but that poll was for every couple past, present, and in peoples imaginations... :P ... A lot of people voted for Irene and Barry in the feature on the main site...remember in this poll people vote once...on the main site y9ou voted for five couples...past and present...so you ca not really compare... also I think there are a lot of Bareen fans out there...who vote and quietly move about the forum without saying very much..particularly now that their fav couple are no more....people have also commented in the thread about the couples feature that they dont understand why certain couples got more votes than other couples... and anyway...does it matter?

I think that people are referring to the results of the poll which is on the main site.....but that poll was for every couple past, present, and in peoples imaginations... :P ... A lot of people voted for Irene and Barry in the feature on the main site...remember in this poll people vote once...on the main site y9ou voted for five couples...past and present...so you ca not really compare... also I think there are a lot of Bareen fans out there...who vote and quietly move about the forum without saying very much..particularly now that their fav couple are no more....people have also commented in the thread about the couples feature that they dont understand why certain couples got more votes than other couples... and anyway...does it matter?

I think it's cos the Irene and barry fans seem to keep quiet that makes it surprsing. "Bareen"! I like that!

Archived