Best couple of the past

Guest Pete's girl

Best couple of the past  

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

several good ones in that list. Gypsy and Will, Sally and Flynn, Leah and Vinnie but my vote HAS to go to Shane and Angel. They're still the classic couple. More amazing for the fact that the actors despised each other.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

several good ones in that list. Gypsy and Will, Sally and Flynn, Leah and Vinnie but my vote HAS to go to Shane and Angel. They're still the classic couple. More amazing for the fact that the actors despised each other.

Yeah I heard that too. They must have been really good actors to have covered that up so well. They were really good together.

It's strange that the results of this poll are very different to the results of the proper one. Irene and Barry in particular should have had a much higher position if this is anything to go by.

I'm really surprised Irene and barry are in the lead as well. Which is the proper one?

I think that people are referring to the results of the poll which is on the main site.....but that poll was for every couple past, present, and in peoples imaginations... :P ... A lot of people voted for Irene and Barry in the feature on the main site...remember in this poll people vote once...on the main site y9ou voted for five couples...past and present...so you ca not really compare... also I think there are a lot of Bareen fans out there...who vote and quietly move about the forum without saying very much..particularly now that their fav couple are no more....people have also commented in the thread about the couples feature that they dont understand why certain couples got more votes than other couples... and anyway...does it matter?

I suspect there are a lot of Bareen fans, who, like me, do not come on here that often. I like to come on now and again to look around and to talk to people I have built up friendships with over the years that I have been a member. But sometimes it seems very hard to find people who want to talk about anything other than Jack and Martha. Also a lot of us oldies do have families and that does not leave a lot of time for chatting on line.

I always liked Irene and Barry, in fact I predicted they would be a couple from the very first day that Barry arrived at Summer Bay High. All that hostitlity was a front. These two were made for each other and I sincerely hope that should Lynne ever leave, god forbid, that Barry comes back for her, or better still that he comes back full time.

It's strange that the results of this poll are very different to the results of the proper one. Irene and Barry in particular should have had a much higher position if this is anything to go by.

I'm really surprised Irene and barry are in the lead as well. Which is the proper one?

I think that people are referring to the results of the poll which is on the main site.....but that poll was for every couple past, present, and in peoples imaginations... :P ... A lot of people voted for Irene and Barry in the feature on the main site...remember in this poll people vote once...on the main site y9ou voted for five couples...past and present...so you ca not really compare... also I think there are a lot of Bareen fans out there...who vote and quietly move about the forum without saying very much..particularly now that their fav couple are no more....people have also commented in the thread about the couples feature that they dont understand why certain couples got more votes than other couples... and anyway...does it matter?

I suspect there are a lot of Bareen fans, who, like me, do not come on here that often. I like to come on now and again to look around and to talk to people I have built up friendships with over the years that I have been a member. But sometimes it seems very hard to find people who want to talk about anything other than Jack and Martha. Also a lot of us oldies do have families and that does not leave a lot of time for chatting on line.

I always liked Irene and Barry, in fact I predicted they would be a couple from the very first day that Barry arrived at Summer Bay High. All that hostility was a front. These two were made for each other and I sincerely hope that should Lynne ever leave, god forbid, that Barry comes back for her, or better still that he comes back full time.

Im glad that i decided to pop in just to see the gist..so I'm here to back up the Barreens, yes we see no point in posting, in the sense that our guys are gone what else is there?

I know that sounds silly but from my part its true .

It's simple they could have done loads more with Ivar..

It's between Hayley/Noah, Sally/Flynn and Leah/Vinnie. Although picking just them three was a hard choice because there are so many great couples of the 'past.' Although out of the three chosen I'd pick Leah and Vinnie because I loved them together and Vinnie is one of my all time favourite characters :).

Archived