Having Faith (by -ParaisGal-) - comments

Tasha

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update Paris! I loved it, and I'm so glad that the kids make it out alive, now you wouldn't want to put Martha or Jack in hospital would you, they've been in there enough this fic :P

Please update soon, this is great and I can't wait to see who is hurt in the fire, please don't keep me waiting too long :)

I hate Rachel in this fic. And Ssha is a cow too.

Also, Kit's an alcoholic and if her friends and family cared about her at all, they would have been watching her nad telling her not to drink. Where the hell was Beth? She should have been making sure. Or isn't she an alcoholic in this fic.

Rachel was being mean; you should never put down a recovering alcohlic like that. It could definitely tip them over the edge. Rachel is a doctor and should have known that.

LOL. Don't pay any attention to me, but i really dislike Rachel and Shasha. Stupid goody two shoes they are.

Hello, there is no way Kit would try and kill her family. LOL

Okay, i've had my rant. I guess that just what happens when you ruin one of my fav characters in a fic. HA HA. LOL.

Having said all that; please continue. I love this.

I hate Rachel in this fic. And Ssha is a cow too.

Also, Kit's an alcoholic and if her friends and family cared about her at all, they would have been watching her nad telling her not to drink. Where the hell was Beth? She should have been making sure. Or isn't she an alcoholic in this fic.

Rachel was being mean; you should never put down a recovering alcohlic like that. It could definitely tip them over the edge. Rachel is a doctor and should have known that.

LOL. Don't pay any attention to me, but i really dislike Rachel and Shasha. Stupid goody two shoes they are.

Hello, there is no way Kit would try and kill her family. LOL

Okay, i've had my rant. I guess that just what happens when you ruin one of my fav characters in a fic. HA HA. LOL.

Having said all that; please continue. I love this.

I completely agree with you. I don't like Rachel or Sasha - they are all 'good' but I bet tehy're evil (please Paris?)

Thank gosh Rachel isn't my doctor!!!