Happy Families

Guest Sarah_Lewis

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More:

13 years after when I think the kids are teenagers:

“Mum I’m going to this party you cant stop me!!” said Skye,

“your not and that’s final Skye, I’m not having you come home drunk and you wont look after Sophie!!” replied Martha,

“I will look after Sophie mum she’s my sister for gods sake I wouldn’t let anything happen to her!!” said Skye,

“well your still not going!!” replied Martha,

“Mum I cant let Luke down, he wants me to be there!!” said Skye,

“tough luck your going to have to tell him you cant make it!” replied Martha,

“Mum you are so unfair!!” said Skye storming off to her room.

“I so cant believe Mum wont let us go to that party!!” said Skye,

“I know its like so mean of her, she let us go to the other party she had no problem with it, why not this one!!” replied Sophie,

“well guess what we’re still going sis, there’s nothing she can do to stop us!” said Skye,

“how are we supposed to get out?” replied Sophie,

“hello window we wait for Mum and Dad to go to bed then we climb out the window!” said Skye,

“so we’re going to wear our pyjamas to the party” replied Sophie,

“no dumb ass our clothes will be under them silly!!” said Skye,

“ok so what’s the time now? I’m going to get ready!!” replied Sophie,

“its 8:30pm, I’m going to ring Luke and Ryan, and tell them to meet us a bit down the street ok!” said Skye,

“yeah ok, do you want me to get your clothes?” replied Sophie,

“erm yeah thanks Soph !” said Skye,

While Sophie was getting the clothes Skye rang the boys, they agreed to pick them up a bit down the street so that Jack and Martha wouldn’t hear there car,

“Soph they agreed to that but we got to get out of here by 10, lets go say good night to mum and Dad and Emily and Jack Junior!” said Skye,

“sweet we can do that right?” replied Sophie,

“yeah we can, I don’t see why we cant!! Come on lets go say good night to everyone!!” said Skye walking out of there room, Sophie following behind,

“Night Mum and Dad!!” said Skye and Sophie together,

“good night girls have a good sleep” replied Jack and Martha,

“night Emily and Jack!!” said Skye and Sophie,

“good night, see you in the morning!” replied Emily and Jack.

“that was so easy, now we wait till 9:30pm and we go out that window!!” said Skye,

“cant wait sister!!” replied Sophie,

“ok shh pretend to be asleep, Mum and Dad are walking past the room!!” Skye whispered,

“have they gone past?” replied Sophie,

“yeah, god I thought they’d come in but they didn’t!! lets go now!!” said Skye opening the window,

“finally, god you take ages getting down Skye!!” replied Sophie going down the pipe.

Archived