Happy Families

Guest Sarah_Lewis

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah your name is Emma now, ok, Emma why you gotta make Martha lie <_< Poor Jacky. nothing better happen with AShton. I hate him, but im glad he didnt think of her as anything more then just a friend, but i still hate him :D Great cahpt

More please :)

“Morag, can we come over for dinner tonight? Me Jack and the girls and Jack Junior?” asked Martha,

“of course you can sweetheart!!” replied Morag,

“thanks aunty Morag, I’ll see you around 7ish?” said Martha,

“its ok, see you then bye!!” replied Morag hanging up after Martha said good bye,

Martha was happy Morag agreed to them coming to dinner, she saved her skin, she must remember to thank Morag afterwards.

A lil teaser thing

Haha, i was wondering how Martha would get out of that lil lie of hers. Stupid girl. Now you gotta update. And dont listen to Sian, you must make your readers *cough*me*cough* happy otherwise they'll get very cranky if something happens between Ashton and Martha <_<

Gee im good two updates in one day =]:

“Morag, can we come over for dinner tonight? Me Jack and the girls and Jack Junior?” asked Martha,

“of course you can sweetheart!!” replied Morag,

“thanks aunty Morag, I’ll see you around 7ish?” said Martha,

“its ok, see you then bye!!” replied Morag hanging up after Martha said good bye,

Martha was happy Morag agreed to them coming to dinner, she saved her skin, she must remember to thank Morag afterwards.

“who’d you just ring Mac?” asked Jack,

“I rang Tony I asked him if he could look after Jack but he cant so he’ll just have to come with us” replied Martha,

“I thought he was coming anyway?” said Jack,

“I wasn’t going to take him but now that there’s no one he’ll have to come with the girls!” replied Martha,

“ok, I’ll go and get ready, meet you downstairs in ten minutes!!” said Jack.

“that was lovely wasn’t it girls, it was nice of Morag to invite us over for dinner!!” said Martha,

“it was nice Mummy, we love Morag!!” replied the girls in unison,

“I’m glad you liked it!!” said Martha,

“when you girls get home your going to bed ok!!” replied Jack,

“ok daddy we will!!” said Skye answering for her other two sisters.

“Have a good sleep girls!!” said Jack and Martha, kissing the girls on the forehead,

“night Mummy and Daddy, I love you!!” said Skye and Sophie,

“We love you to!!” replied Jack and Martha in unison, walking out of the girls room and shutting the door.

“on our own at last!! I’m glad Sally took Jack for the night I need a little break!” said Martha,

“I could wake up every second night if you want?” replied Jack,

“aw you’d do that for me baby?” said Martha,

“of course I would babe anything for you!!” replied Jack,

“thanks babe, I love you so much, anyways I’m going to go to bed now are you going to come with me or not?” said Martha,

“yeah I’ll come with you, I’m getting tired myself!!” replied Jack following Martha into the room.

“Morning babes, did you have a good sleep?” asked Jack,

“mmm yeah I did!!” replied Martha yawning,

“aw I’m glad you did, I have to get up and get ready for work now sweetheart!!” said Jack getting out of bed with only box’s on,

“aw do you have to go to work, cant you stay with me and the girls? Please?” replied Martha,

“I’d love to but I cant they need me!” said Jack,

“ok but don’t take to long ok!! Love you babes!!!” replied Martha,

“I love you to baby!!” said Jack walking out to go to the bathroom.

Archived