Happy Families

Guest Sarah_Lewis

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the next bit guys:

“Jack why does it feel like we don’t spend anytime together anymore?” asked Martha,

“babe we spend a lot of time together you just don’t realize it” answered Jack,

“but we don’t Jack, your to busy at work, I think you should stop working nights!!” said Martha,

“babe I cant they need me nights!!!” replied Jack,

“we nearly got robbed the other night and your not willing to stay home and protect your family? How could you not Jack!!” said Martha,

“and you weren’t going to tell me this? I’ll talk to my boss in the morning, I’ll stay with you and the girls!!” replied Jack,

“no I wasn’t going to tell you, I didn’t think you’d care!!” said Martha,

“of course I’d care babe you’re my family” replied Jack,

“well I’m sorry for not telling you ok!!” said Martha,

“its ok babe, but next time please tell me ok, and I’ll stop working some nights yeah?” replied Jack,

“thank you sweetie “ said Martha.

9 Months Later:

Martha was lying in bed on her own, Jack had already gone to work, she was frightened of being on her own because the baby was due anytime, what if she came into labour and Jack wasn’t around, what would she do? She decided to call up Tasha just in case she did come into labour,

“Hey Tasha can you please come over, Jacks left me on my own!!” said Martha into the phone,

“um yeah ok I’ll be right over” replied Tasha hanging up the phone,

Martha tried to get up out of bed but couldn’t, she got a pain in the tummy, she didn’t want to believe she was going into labour, though she new she was, she screamed out to Tasha but she hadn’t got here yet,

“Mummy are you ok?” asked Skye,

“yes baby mummy’s ok, she’s just going into labour, can you go and let Tasha in?” replied Martha,

“ok mummy” said Skye walking to the front door,

“Tasha mummy’s going into labour” said Skye,

“Skye call daddy, I’m going to get Mummy to hospital ok, tell him to meet us at the hospital ok?” replied Tasha,

“ok aunty Tasha” said Skye going to ring her father,

“Mac can you stand up I’m going to get you to hospital!!” said Tasha,

“of course I can stand up, can we hurry up and get to the hospital!!” replied Martha,

“ok lets go, Skye come on we’re going now!!” said Tasha.

Archived