Happy Families

Guest Sarah_Lewis

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok guys sorry this is a short and probably stupid ending but here it is LOL:

Skye couldn’t believe Sophie was drunk, she didn’t drink much, how am I supposed to explain this to mum and dad they’re going to know we went to the party now,

“Didn’t I tell you two not to go to this party?!!” said Martha Angrily, she couldn’t believe her daughters had betrayed her,

“Mum you didn’t expect us not to go, its not my fault Sophie got drunk, she wasn’t with me the whole time!!” replied Skye, trying to make excuses,

“well for doing that you two are grounded for two weeks!!” said Martha, punishing them for what they did,

“what Mum you cant do that I so so hate you right now, **** you!!” replied a drunk Sophie crying,

“Sophie go to your room now, I wont tolerate you speaking to me like that its unacceptable!!” said Martha, she couldn’t believe Sophie would talk to her like that,

“I’m already in my room Mum cant you see that!!” replied Sophie, yelling at her mum,

“well you can stay in there and only come out when you go to school!” said Martha,

“what that is just plain cruel, you cant lock me in here!!” replied Sophie storming out of her room and going out the front door.

Archived