Charlie McKinnon/Matt Levett

Guest Perry

Well now I want to watch it :P

I've got about 30 H&A tapes, all numbered without any other distinguishing features. The only ones that have easy access labels say "Charlie," "Corey," and "Best. Episode. Ever!" - that's the one with Rob and Kim at the nudist resort :P.

*Grabs the Charlie tape*

Gotta watch something til QAF (which isn't on until after midnight - eh <_<)

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. I wish I could help you out but I'm upload illiterate... or something. :(

When I first saw the word "requests" I thought you were talking about what requests you'd make of Kim if you were in Charlie's situation. I've thought about it often :ph34r:

I'll have to! :lol:

Okay, I'll try and rack my brain and see if I can quickly whip something up. I know I did something along the lines of...

Charlie groaned as the younger boy pushed him up against the wall. "Isn't this what Kim did to you on the night of your arrest?"

Andy looked him up and down and couldn't control the smirk when Charlie's breathing hardened. "Hard, up against the wall, pressing against you?"

Charlie closed his eyes and clenched his eyes shut when he felt the other boy's hand slide across his crotch.

HAHA! It was hotter and better than that but that's all I can remember of it. And a blowjob scene which I'm not rewriting here.

Archived