Charlie McKinnon/Matt Levett

Guest Perry

Kim: "Hey. You mind if I join you?"

Charlie: "Sure. Do you want a drink or something?"

Kim: "Nah, I'm good mate. I just came to see how you were holding up."

Charlie: "I still can't believe she's gone. She was all I had left, you know? Except for you."

Kim: "Yeah, uh, that's why I came to find you. I just wanted to see if you wanted to talk about anything."

Charlie: "Nah, I'm alright."

Kim: "You sure? Because I know what it's like to lose someone, and I always find what helps is to talk about what happened."

Charlie: "Why are you doing this?"

Kim: "Well, I'm trying to help you."

Charlie: "No you're not. You're trying to figure out if I really did make Gran die. Just like Rachel told you I did."

Kim: "Rachel never said that."

Charlie: "No, she did. I heard her. I heard both of you. She's lying. She knows how much I mean to you and she's jealous. She's saying all this stuff so you'll hate me!"

Kim: "Hang on, Charlie, hang on..."

Charlie: "She wants me away from you so she can have you all to herself!"

Kim: "Now look, you are way off base..."

Charlie: "No, she's no good for you! I care about you more than she does. She's trying to come between us!"

Kim: "Woah, woah! will you stop!? there's nothing to come between!"

Charlie: "That's not true..."

Kim: "Yes it is, Charlie! We're not friends! Look, you're mixed up and I understand that you're lonely-"

Charlie: "Why are you saying this..."

Kim: "- but you need to do the right thing here and tell me what happened."

Charlie: "It's all Rachel's fault! If she wasn't here, everything would be fine! We'd be fine!"

Kim: "Just tell me what happened with your Gran. Now, you gave her the overdose, didn't you?"

Charlie: "I told you! I didn't do anything! I thought you'd believe me."

:unsure:

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlie: "No, she did. I heard her. I heard both of you. She's lying. She knows how much I mean to you and she's jealous. She's saying all this stuff so you'll hate me!"

Kim: "Hang on, Charlie, hang on..."

Charlie: "She wants me away from you so she can have you all to herself!"

Kim: "Now look, you are way off base..."

Charlie: "No, she's no good for you! I care about you more than she does. She's trying to come between us!"

Aww :wub: My boy's in love.

:lol: You like, huh?

ETA: I'm writing a Charlie fic called Love Killer. So far its coming along... crappy. Here's what I've written so far:

For the past seven months, life for nineteen-year-old Charlie McKinnon was unbearable. Having to be locked in a cell every night, feeling isolated and alone, having group therapy sessions with complete strangers, people he’d rather… people he’d rather be Kim.

Kim was everything to him. Until Rachel poisoned him against him. There was just two things that stood in the way of him being with his best mate Kim: Rachel and Reyfton Lakes’ psyche ward.

Someone point me in the right direction. <_<

I'd play up the poisoning more, and how Charlie was everything to Kim as well. I'd also rearrange some stuff:

Life for nineteen-year-old Charlie McKinnon was unbearable. For the past seven months, he had been locked in a cell every night, feeling isolated and alone, having group therapy sessions with complete strangers. People he’d rather… People he’d rather were Kim.

Kim was everything to Charlie. Charlie was everything to Kim. Until Rachel poisoned Kim against him; called him a murderer when she was the one who had killed his Gran and killed his relationship with Kim. All because she wanted Kim to herself.

There were just two things that stood in the way of Charlie being with his best mate: Rachel Armstrong and Reyfton Lakes’ psyche ward.

Not sure where I'd go after that. Maybe cut to a therapy session with the doctor asking Charlie why he blames Rachel, and shouldn't he just accept that Kim doesn't see him as a friend? And Charlie playing along and agreeing with them, because he knows that that's all doctors are interested in, lies. Just like Dr Armstrong <_<. And anyway, if he lies well enough, they'll let him out of that place, and then he can prove to them all how wrong they are...

Hm. I think I got a bit carried away there.

Wow I like that idea... I was thinking in the shower last night about writing my own Charlie Fan- Fiction about being in a mental institution and falling for another patient. One that was Crazy for Charlie and Jealous of Kim. But I suck at writing so it's not going to happen.

Archived