Charlie McKinnon/Matt Levett

Guest Perry

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be happy to meddle with any Charlie fics you want to run by me :P

There's a new category system under construction in the fic forum. There's a slash category. Well, a slash sub-category in "miscelaneous." I think I shall have to have a word to my fellow librarians about that one. I was hoping for it to be a sub-category in the couples section. I'm not particularly fond of "After the Crash..." being lumped with "Jacorey" and nothing else. Unfortunately, I think all the other fics that could be seen as slash (Andy, I'm looking at you) have been prioritized as stalker fics. Gee, that must mean that there's something else to them other than a homosexual relationship. What are the freakin odds?

*Goes to rearrange the the catelogue.*

Back on Matt Levett:

I just looked up on imdb and he was in an episode of All Saints and was also in a short film "Boys Grammar" About bullying.

The plot from imdb:

"Bullying is taken to unimaginable extremes when a student is raped at an exclusive private boys school."

Sounds interesting. :rolleyes:

Here is a link to a trailer for Boys Grammar:

(Seems like Matt isn't shy of nude scenes) :wub:

http://students.aftrs.edu.au/boysgrammar/trailer.htm

Archived