Cameron Welsh/Mitch McColl

Guest dncllpyk

Mitch was my favourite character when he was in Home & Away he was so cute. Now Cameron works behind the scenes I loved his romances with Hayley and Brodie (more Brodie) but not Gypsy. Beside he only went with Gypsy because Hayley was acting like she didnt want him when she really did. She always played games with him. Man she could be a downright cow to him at times. Hides from Hayley fans

I really liked Hayley/Mitch, wasn't that keen on his relationship with Brodie. I thought his character had loads of potential but he wasn't there long enough to develop the character. I do remember him confronting his step father over him getting the blame for his mother dying of cancer and i thought they were some of the best scenes he ever did. :D

I was pretty annoyed when Mitch left when there was a lot of potential for his character but it's good to know he is still involved with H&A. He used to be a director and now he's joined the writing team I think.

I hated him with Hayley because I hated Hayley and I hated him with Brodie because she was boring but I loved his short romance with Gypsy! He was a good character because he had a sad history and he was a nice hearted guy (I liked how he befriended Duncan when everyone else hated him) but he could be a bit cocky too so he was interesting to watch.

I hated his romance with Gypsy (well i just hated Gypsy really :angry: ). I really wanted him and Hayley to get together. I was gutted when they split up and he got with Btodie. Their relationship was really boring. I suppose on the upside was Noah/Hayley (who i loved more) but whenever i think of Mitch i think of him and Hayley and what a sweet couple they once made. :)

Yeah I liked Mitch, and definitely could have stook around longer for us to get to know him more, he was the kinda character that could stick around the Bay and become a popular realistic character.

I also really liked his directing and became accustomed to it, I almost always knew when he had directed before the credits rolled, and it was usually because it was a great episode. He seemed to do a lot of direction to some really emotionally lead scenes too, and I think he directed the episode and scene Kirsty flat lined after taking ā€˜eā€™, which is one of my favourite Sutherland scenes...very dramatic, I was kinda shocked.

• 11 months later...

Archived