• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the

Emily/ Sarah scene

Chris/Kate scene

espically this

Chris began to laugh not saying his line; Kate gave him a confused look.

“I’m sorry,” he laughed apologizing.

“What’s so funny?”

“I don’t know.” He continued laughing. This eventually set Kate into a fit of giggles.

and the Tim/Ada scene

“Okay then. I bet you twenty dollars that the sun will set tonight.”

classic stuff

and the Holly, Issac, D.B scene

aswel as the Chris/ Jon/Amy stuff

my favourite bit was however

Isaac just groaned at wiped his sleeve across his forehead, ”Eww!”

So lifelike, and it made me giggle even more :)

Aw, the Sarah/Emily scenes were so sweet. Maybe I'm just biased but they're so good for each other. And it's really nice, Em wanting to share the sunrise with her. I personally prefer the sunset but sunrise is cool too. :D

Oh, and Nickerz having a birthday party? That's so cool. Definitely can't wait for that to happen.

Chris S and Kate are equally cute. I love their chemistry and lol at naming the dog "Angelina." That bit just cracked me up. Definitely am going to love their encounter with DB considering how he's such a punctuality freak.

Tim/Ada... They both need help. Seriously. But I love their betting. It's brilliant. They tend to make a serious scene funny and that's really great. You write them exceptionally well, Shannon.

Poor Holly. She's so hung up about Bobby's rejection that she can't even concentrate on her scene. Sigh, don't make DB more PMS than he already is, woman. :P I must say, Isaac is adorable. Typical kid. Enough said.

Poor Jon. You think that they'd be fed well. Love this line best of all:

The thought often crossed his mind that the cooks were going to poison the lot of them one day with how bad the food tasted.

The poor actors. DB needs to hire new cooks. :P

And, I really wanna hit Chris H. and Amy Mizzi. How typical. Not going to go on about them.

That was a really brilliant chapter, Shannon. You put in some sweet stuff as well as some funny stuff all integrated really nicely. Good job. :)

Update soon. I can't believe that it's 3 more chapters til the end. :(

Definitely am going to love their encounter with DB considering how he's such a punctuality freak.

I can't believe that it's 3 more chapters til the end. :(

Haha, DB is more then a punctuality freak, he is a freak in general :ph34r:

Awww *huggles* :)

Thanks Chrissie and Becky. Becky it ends at chapter 60. :)

I'm not skipping through time :P

Teaser...

Holly had forgotten her jacket, so her arms were covered in fresh goose bumps. She glanced up at Bobby and Averyl. He was now holding her hand and smiling at her. Holly rushed away; she jogged over to the other side of the street, her mind still reeling from what she had just witnessed, and her emotions all over the place. Holly leaned against the railing and lit a cigarette, needing a smoke to calm her shattered nerves, needing some time to take it all in.
Edited by Traceve