Support Group

Dan F

I think everyone in High School is labled. Anyone who isnt (just the odd Person) good for them. Thank god I'm not influenced by my Lable (Freaky Nerd) because I know I'm a bit of Nerd, Tutor, Freak, Weirdo, Emo (apparently), Slut (at times :P), Bitch, Sports Star etc etc etc.

That eating plan is not healthy. Oh and lay off the alcohol.

My Eating Plan:

Cereal For Breakfast, Sandwhiches and Cereal Bar for School Lunch, Sanwhiches for Lunch at home, Fruit, and then something big for dinner. Sometimes I generally skip lunch if I have Practice or a Match and have some Choccy or Crisps afterwards.

Hey, your a growing Girl Rosey, you have to eat.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry for moainig somuch. Its 1 am and I just cant stop thinknig about it.

It's 1:15am and I really have nothing better to do than to talk to you :wink:

Ain't insomnia grand :D?

I could take a pill but... you know... the "addict" label... I fear it :rolleyes:. And the voice of fleeting experience, be careful with alcohol. It feels good now, but it'll destroy your memory and make you think that you're even more worthless... well, that's what it did to me. Of course I still get days where I just want to wipe myself out and AIM to remember nothing of my life, because it's all too painful... even the good stuff seems wrong somehow... but those days are not as often as they once were, and I try not to drink so as to avoid more of them...

Heh, and you thought YOU were taking over the thread :P

Oh and lay off the alcohol

Leave me and my alcohol alone :P

Theres also this really mean girl in my grde. We used to be really good friends, untill she suddenly turned her back on me.

I dont really know why, but ever since then shes been evil. I caught herone day trying totake a photo of me without my permission. Later that night she edited it and psoted it on her myspace and it made me look liek a fat retard. :(

I'm in one of her classes and shes always making me feel bad everytime I get something wrong, then everyone in that class laughs at me.

I'm going on a field trip to Canberra on Friday with that class, and i'm thinknig of skipping it because I know she will be there. I really do want to go to Canberra, but well I'll have no one to hang out with, walking round a art gallery. Boring. Well Canberra awsome :) But you get what I mean.

Edit: I always miss other people posts when I post :P

Ain't insomnia grand

Oh yeah it is. And I've been drinking red bull so that doesnt really help, thank god for long weekends. But non thankgod for the face my god mothers coming over at lunch time and I proberly wont be up before then.

it's not healthy at 14

14 and 3 months to be excat.

I really do want to go, and it seems unfair to my Dad not too. Hes paid $40 for it and the last excurion I had costed $35 and I never payed for it and ended up spending the money on alcohol. And it was my Dads money. Which I feel really bad for. He doesny know this because I told him that my school office olost the money.

Thats also what I hate - lying to my parents. Like I said in a psot beofre, I cant really eat my lunch at school because I'm in the library. So I come home and when my mum rtakes my lunchbox, she always asks why its full and I say I'm to busy.

The other thing is they keep asking me why I spend so much time on the internet. I wake up on weekends, come online and sit here til labout 3:30 in the morning, or sometimes before that.

Schoo ldays are sorta different, I wake up, go with my Dad to work, used the intrnet for 30 minutes then go to school. Everytime I have computing class, I went on bttb. The teacher called me obsessed and embrassed me infront of the whole class,and then went and blocked thissite, so now I cant go oon it at school. I come home from school an come back online untill I have togo to bed, Half the time I dont eat dinner with the family and eat it in here because I'm saying I am doing assingments, whenreally I'm just browsing around on this site.

Mum asked me today why i'm spending so much time, in my room, on the internet. I say its because of assingments. I just dont think they would like it if I told them I was going on and home and away forum and sgetting support from total strangers :P

Yeah, how do you get your Mum to give you a break?

Basketball season is over. I'm upset to be honest so I spend more time on the Computer. My Mum thinks its unhealthy and I should get out more. I dont. Even though I don't know you guys I feel like I fit in and enjoy conversations with everyone. How can I explain that to her?

Archived