Secret Santa Presents

Guest sevenpuddings

So there has been a little confusion, but I think this is the easiest route :)

Presents are to be posted in this thread. Feel welcome to post from now until Xmas, there is no pressure to have them done yet :) Just leave a note at the top of your post for who the 'presents' are for. Hope this makes sense for everyone.

(I think fanfics are right to be posted in here too, but if you want I could start a seperate thread in the fan fic section, or fan fics could be linked to this post?)

Have a wonderful holiday season, and I hope Santa is nice to one and all.

Jess

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jess I love them! Thank you so much. I feel ashamed now though, you're were making secret santa things for me and helping me out at the same time. I'm touched, thanks hun. you've just cheered me up loads.xx

Jess I love them! Thank you so much. I feel ashamed now though, you're were making secret santa things for me and helping me out at the same time. I'm touched, thanks hun. you've just cheered me up loads.xx

I'm just happy I managed to give you a little bit of brightness. And seriously it was no trouble what-so-ever to help you in any way. I just hope you enjoy them all.

OKay, I had...

JA guar Empress!

Posting bit by bit. Your presies, I mean. The first one:

Your first present

I also made you another fanfic that needs it's finishing touches, and a video.

I hope this is okay, but the video is "Merry Christmas" themed. INstead of what you requestred. Becuase,. the thing is, is when I signed up, I didn't know how to make vids, until a bit later. Then I didn't know how to do ther one you'd requested, so I thought that was second Best.,...hope that's okay!

Your other presents should be up soon!

Archived