*****Promises to Keep***** (by I love music) - comments

Di

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I'm up to where I had to start splitting chapters because they were getting too long so I have two more chapters to rewrite and re-post then, with any luck, I should have a brand new chapter up some time around the weekend.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am really looking forward to these new chapters, I can only remember from this last point, I think I might not have got chance to read the next chapters before the board went down, so to me it will be two new chapters. Cant wait, I really love this fic.

The story so far:-

Ron Wilson arrives at the Phillps? isolated house where Scott Phllips is holding Kirsty and Jamie at knifepoint. However, Jamie is traumatised and, taking advantage of Scott?s distraction, flees in confusion to the dangerous, crumbling cliffs, hoping to be able to see his Dad?s ship. Kirsty tries to follow, but she?s broken her ankle in trying to push Scott away and can only watch helplessly as both Scott and Ron tear after her son...

Feeling unable to cope with the guilt if Kane dies, Melanie returns and accidentally reveals that she has dug up the rucksack they buried all those years ago. She agrees to help Kane return it to Scott so that Kirsty and Jamie will be safe. But Melanie was once a victim of rape herself and, aware of Kane?s past, her offer of help is reluctant - she could change her allegiance any time...

It looks like help is on hand when Jamie sees Dani out on the cliffs, but, incredibly, Dani ignores him and walks away...

Okay, just one more chapter to re-post now and I?ll finally update at the weekend! :D