*****Promises to Keep***** (by I love music) - comments

Di

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Lol!  :lol:  I always think I'm going to forget stuff like that so I read over what I've written like a billion times but there's normally still always something!  :unsure:  Anyways, I don't think anyone else noticed that.. I certainly didn't!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhh, I blame Dani for the lack of continuity myself, the characters in my fic really should remember what's going on in their lives! :lol::lol:

Sorry, just in a funny mood, I'm gonna go off line soon and do some writing. :)

Okay, I?ll do a very quick summary every few chapters and let you know when I finally post a new chapter! :)The story so far:-

When he is seven years old, living with an alcoholic father and mentally unstable mother, Kane Phillips and his eleven-year-old brother Scott bury a jacket, rucksack and bloodied carving knife on the edge of the graveyard of the old Summer Bay church. Scott makes his brother promise, in exchange for him keeping Kane?s dark secret, that Kane will help him dig up the bag again one day.

Kane is now grown up and married to Kirsty Sutherland. After tragically losing their first baby, Lily, they now have a five-year-old son Jamie and have settled happily enough in Summer Bay, Kane captaining the tourist ferries and Kirsty training to be a PE teacher.

Flynn and Sally Saunders have gone on a round-the-world trip, leaving Rhys and Shelley Sutherland to run the caravan park in their absence. Now married and living away from the Bay, Dani and Jade have come to visit the family. Learning that Kane?s father, Richie ?Gus? Phillips, was a murderer, they unite in their efforts to gain custody of Jamie.

Jamie knows that there are secrets in his father?s past because he?s often heard him waking from the nightmares. But not even Kirsty knows what happened that terrible night.

But someone else does. And Scott Phillips, with his drug addict girlfriend Melanie, has finished his long jail sentence and made his way to Summer Bay to blackmail Kane into keeping his promise.