Soapstar Superstar (UK)

Guest jess2801

Hi folks

Please make sure you vote for Mark when he is on the show, I know most of you will, but he needs as much support as possible the other shows have much bigger audience bases, so its gonna be alot harder on him. He is extremely talented and dont want him out on the first night. Please make sure you all vote and watch the show.

Also make sure you vote for Alan Fletcher too. Support the antipodeoon talent this year.

Richard

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GO MARK!! I was so excited when my mate texted and told me that earlier!! Wahey!

I am also a fan of Dr Karl from neighbours though, so I shall have to support them both equally ;D I saw Karl performing the other day and he was fantastic, but then again he isn't as hot as Mark ;)

Hi folks

Please make sure you vote for Mark when he is on the show, I know most of you will, but he needs as much support as possible the other shows have much bigger audience bases, so its gonna be alot harder on him. He is extremely talented and dont want him out on the first night. Please make sure you all vote and watch the show.

Also make sure you vote for Alan Fletcher too. Support the antipodeoon talent this year.

Richard

I'm sure I noticed you on the SS forum too!

Do you happen to know if and how you can get tickets? My friends and I would kill for the chance to go!

Yeah everyone vote fo Mark!

Dont want Corrie & EE to dominate like they usually do!

Pick up the phone and vote for HAA!

Vote for him, i'll never be off the phone. I'll bribe them, :lol:, let me speak to him personally or i won't vote for him, he's so gorgeous and i don't think i'm going to make it down there to meet him.

Hey, I read that he was coming onto that show too but on the advertisement on ITV1, it shows everyone who's gonna be singing in it, even that Carl person from Neighbours, but Mark Furze isn't shown on it. Unless I missed him. :blink: Anyway, does anyone know when the shows starts? I might watch it, see if anyone's any good. :P

Soaplife magazine has him ranked favourite to win

Really? Considering he's the least known contestant, I'd say he was the underdog. That doesn't mean he can't win, but he'll have to give it that bit more effort. I heard that Alan Fletcher was favourite, which is plausible as he has a cult following among students over here. But I still think it will be someone from one of the British soaps.

Archived