Soapstar Superstar (UK)

Guest jess2801

1. Yes they sing on their own. ^_^

2. The audience votes out of two songs when they are phone voting so firstly they vote for who they want to stay in and then what song they want them to sing next time out of the two chosen.

3. The person who got voted off last (Will be a judge) and will choose who goes home out of the last two. :(

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the information. Mark preforming on his own sounds good :P. I was hoping that was the case with 'It Takes Two' before it started, but after seeing Rachael I realised them two made a good pair. Hopefully there will be clips/videos of Mark online preforming. I like seeing him sing. On 'It Takes Two' the judges often talked about Mark needing to smile and let loose more, so it would be good to see how that progresses.

Although we know Mark can sing, it isn't actually a requirement of the show - last time there were some awful performaces!

I actually know what you mean, but I can't remember who at this moment of time. All I know is that Richard won (And how predictable it was). :rolleyes:

Shobna Gulati (Sunita in Corrie) springs to mind. And also Wendi Peters (Cilla). Bless them.

It's not on weekly though, is it? It's on every night for a couple of weeks, or at least last year's was.

Starts 4th January, and last year it was filmed at Granada in Manchester. Tickets will be free if anyone is interested - I'm definitely going to try and go!

Archived