Soapstar Superstar (UK)

Guest jess2801

Who decides on the song choices??

APPARENTLY the judges, then we pick from the two through a text/sms vote. Ridiculous "oh Mark, you would be a contender if you got a rocky country song....so I suggest you sing McFly's RECENT (circa 2004/5) hit Obviously"

I should be running that show. TIS A FARCE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed his performance (:() but why are they saying he was bad? That guy put him on the bottom of the hot/cold scale, and no one really talked about him. And then on the extra show not only was he not mentioned, but on the "behind the scene footage" he wasn't on at all.

I think this is bad... they show certain people and not others. That's just going to make people more appealing than others. I know it should just be on their singing, but it's not really like that.. if they're evil then you're not going to vote for them. I know I wouldn't. So they're showing all nice points of some people, showing them having fun and joking, and others get NOTHING.

Not impressed. *sulks*

I missed his performance (:() but why are they saying he was bad? That guy put him on the bottom of the hot/cold scale, and no one really talked about him. And then on the extra show not only was he not mentioned, but on the "behind the scene footage" he wasn't on at all.

They are all going to concentrate on the ITV show contestants because of the station it's on. And sadly Home and Away is not AS well known as it was since it moved to Five. I bet any money he'd fare better if H&A was still on itv. And the Andy guy didnt even know who he was which is why he picked him lol!

Hey Everyone!

I thought Mark (sorry keep wanting to say Ric :blush: ) was great tonight!

I disagree with the comment that the judges made about him lacking passion, I just thought he seem a bit nervous which is obviously understandable.

I also sent my text to keep him in the show and hope he goes really far in the competition and if possible even win it but like someones said with it being on ITV it'll no doubt be someone from corrie or emmerdale that'll win :( - but hey lets keep showing out support for him by voting to keep Mark in for as long as possible.

Oh and just want to say.... OMG.......... isn't Mark just so so fit.... OMG he's gorgeous!! hehe :wub:

Well anyways I'll shut up now lol, sorry for rambling on :blush:

Love Katie xx

I didnt see the show myself (live) but everyone who did see it my mum my girlfriend my grandad 2 of my friends all said Mark wasnt very good so i watched it in a recording someone did i think it takes alot of bravery and courage to stand up in front of thousands and thousands of people and try your best and i think for that alone he should be applauded besides i have heard alot worse. When i was a dj we used to have a lip the lyric section and listeners would call in to state they knew the song the words came from then they had to sing it to win prizes god that was bad sometimes.

I've heard he wasn't great,i can't see it i'm in aus but it takes a lot of courage to get up in front of all those people in a country you're not from and do that.Add jetlag,during your day it's the middle of the night in aus,poor guys probably thinking,''why he hell aren't i in bed'',lol,

Archived