Soapstar Superstar (UK)

Guest jess2801

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your friend so lucky going to see Soapstar Superstar tonight xGlowingAngelx.

We have to keep Mark on the Soapstar Superstar.

I know. And I just know she's going to tell me all about it when she gets back, which will not make me feel good. :( lol.

I've just realised how many people have changed their avatars and now have Mark in them lol. It's so cute. *Goes in search of a mark av*

Sorry, I can actually remember ITV did a show called When Soaps Go Bad and they used Home and Away quite a bit, probably to get back at them!! They featured Bobby coming back from the dead and interviewed Emily Symons (now an ITV star) about Marilyn's ever expanding hair.

Sorry, I can actually remember ITV did a show called When Soaps Go Bad and they used Home and Away quite a bit, probably to get back at them!! They featured Bobby coming back from the dead and interviewed Emily Symons (now an ITV star) about Marilyn's ever expanding hair.

lmao! That made me laugh. I wonder if Emily ever heard about that!

lmao! That made me laugh. I wonder if Emily ever heard about that!

They interviewed her on the show about it!! She said that it used to be her own hair at the start but then it would take two hours to do it so she asked for a wig. Then she added that every week she'd go into work and find a slightly bigger wig than the previous week's one!!

Archived