Belgian Episodes

Kim

Bump! :D

I was afraid 2BE (I still call it kanaaltwee most of the time :rolleyes: ) was going to stop airing Home & Away for a few weeks because of the Euro 2008 championship. Fortunately, it's VT4 which will air the football matches. So, we won't have to miss it! :D

What did you think about the 2006 finale which aired last Thursday? I thought it was really good. I liked the fact they showed us what was going to happen in the future: Kit telling Kim she's pregnant, Ash coming back to his wife and family... Fortunately, we didn't have to wait for months to know what happens next. I guess being far behind has some advantages. :)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Bump :lol: I feel like I'm spamming this thread. :P

The episode numbers on the 2Be website are wrong and have been for a while now. They say tonight is episode 4468 when it's actually 4469. :rolleyes:

Something bugged me the other night. Sam was talking about Bruce not being able to attack Tony as if she had known him for years when she only got back to the Bay a week ago. Okay, she lived in Summer Bay for a few months but she didn't stay that long and I'm pretty sure she couldn't have met every person living in the Bay. The other characters have only met Bruce a few weeks ago. How come she knows him so well? <_<

I'm done ranting. It just bugged me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

^

^Hoy!.. stop SPAMMING the tread will ya! > > > Lol i'm kidding! :lol:

They say tonight is episode 4468 when it's actually 4469.

I know,and :huh: um.. why is that!? ...stupid isn't it?! "trying to mislead us!".. :wink: heh!

Sam is back!

i'm counting down her days in SB...and in the meantime, just.. pooh pooh!

cuz it hurts too much if you look at the future... pure waste of time!

I'd like h/a to be in the weekends..i mean, ...we're sooooo.... far behind! > yet, we're watching the show for 14 years on Belgium television since 1995 > without cheating! time for a change, ... six days a week would be nice.. :rolleyes: for a while..

^ Yay, there's another Belgian posting in here. :P I'm not spamming anymore! :lol:

I'm counting the days till Sam is gone too.

<_< But at least, we're still certain Jack will be on our screens for a while.

I wouldn't mind 6 episodes a week but people usually have a lot to do on weekends (shopping, sports, going on a trip etc.). I'm not sure many people would watch it. I think één airs Neighbours on Saturdays. I'm not sure though. :unsure:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump again. :P

For Belgian fans who might be interested, the French channel AB3 is airing old episodes from Monday to Friday at 3.55pm. The show is called Summer Bay in French. You can watch that channel on your Digicorder if you have one. That's where I saw it anyway. If you like All Saints, another Australian TV show, you can also watch it on that channel. It airs just before Home & Away. I don't know whether they are far behind though as I don't watch that show but I thought I'd let you know in case some of you watch it on VTM. :)

The H&A episodes are dubbed but if you want to learn some French or improve your French, it could be a nice way to do so. :wink: I just don't like the fact they changed the theme and made a French one which is awful (I've only seen the end credits once but still... I doubt I'm going to like it).

I saw yesterday's episode. It was episode 3885.

Josie recently cheated on Jesse with Mark. Mark is making her life difficult.

Hayley is still getting over Noah's dad. Scott is already in love with her.

Leah and Dan are getting married soon. Dan asked Peter to be his best man.

The episode ended with Kane being arrested after his dad broke into a house and left his son behind.

The characters I saw were: Hayley, Irene, Alf, Colleen, Scott, Kane, Peter, Dan, Leah, Jesse, Josie, Mark, Fitz, Harper, Kane's dad and I think that's it.

I know AB3 already aired some episodes of Summer Bay a few years ago but stopped airing the show because I think the ratings were bad so I don't know how long they'll air it this time.

Archived