Belgian Episodes

Kim

Ah good old Leuven! :)

Yes, Jesse had long hair in the beginning :) What a difference now hey?

Oh, Bobby was a great character. But she died, so no chance of her coming back :(

Yeps, Vinnie and Leah were great. But I read somewhere in a episode guide for the Australian runnings, well I did read Vinnie's name there. So I wonder if Vinnie will be back, and I believe in that even more because Leah's name was mentioned too in that script. Can't remember exactly what it was about though.

Now that would be something! :)

You saw yesterday's episode?

Ain't it nice that Scott and Hayley are finally together? :)

But Leah is in big problems with that son of Dan! I think we ain't seen the end of that yet.

K.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like Belgium isn't that far behind as you guys, Eli Roenning. We've allready seen Noah's concert a couple of months ago. Scott & Hayley just got together over here.

I agree Kim, it's very nice seeing Scott & Hayley finally as a couple! :)

Jessy with long hair was indeed very different! :o I must say I like the look he has now much more! The long hair wasn't really my thing :P

Vinnie has allready been back! Do you remember when Peter was still in hospital (he had just woken from his 3 month coma), he talked to Leah about Vinnie being in withness protection? Well, a couple of days later it was VJ's birthday ... Peter called Vinnie to let him know that Leah had organised some sort of party for VJ ... Vinnie appeared at the party dressed like a bear (so no one would recognise him) so that he could see Leah & his son one last time. Later that day, Vinnie left a letter in Leah's bedroom.

I hope that we get to see Peter in todays ep over here! :P I'm beginning to mis him :wub:

Archived