Belgian Episodes

Kim

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi there!

LOL, I know some other Australian fans and they always say "oh that is so far behind"

Well, I do watch a lot of spoilers. Yesterday I watched Flynn's funeral and also the cyclone episodes!

The show is aired here since late 1989 I believe. I'm a fan from the beginning! H&A rocks! It's like the only show I watch each day. It's aired here all year long.

I just read that in Estonia they have a male voice over for all characters!?!? Luckely we get subtitles in Dutch.

BTW, this is the best H&A forum around!

Great place!

K.

Hey Kim!

I'm from Blgium too :wink: You're right, the eps are getting more exciting. I absolutly love the stalker storyline! Mostly because we get to see that gorgeous detective Peter Baker a lot more :P , he's my fav character on the show. I think Nic Bishop is a very good and taleted actor.

I do download eps from this forum that are now airing in aus. I just can't wait for almost 2 years to watch them! :P

Wow, Kessel-Lo is very close! I'm at uni in Leuven, so I pass Kessel-Lo every day.

I remeber Ailsa, she was nice. I don't think I ever saw Bobby though. I didn't watch the show at that moment.

I can't exactly remember when I started watching h&a ... although ... Oh yes, now I think of it, I believe I started watching when Chloe was still on the show (she seems to be the only person I can remember from back then :blink: oh and jessie with the long hair ... or was that just my imagination :P ) .

I really became a fan of h&a when Leah started going out with vinnie. They were so cute together! :P I loved Vinnie, he used to be one of my fav characters.

Archived