Belgian Episodes

Kim

Could someone tell me why Ric and Belle aren't talking at the moment in Belgium? Did they break up or did they have a fight?

I must have missed that episode. :(

The episode which was broadcast tonight was the one where Peter held a meeting at the Surf Club to tell the residents Zoe is back (episode 4204). Yesterday was Martha and Jack's engagement party (episode 4203).

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone tell me why Ric and Belle aren't talking at the moment in Belgium? Did they break up or did they have a fight?

I must have missed that episode. :(

The episode which was broadcast tonight was the one where Peter held a meeting at the Surf Club to tell the residents Zoe is back (episode 4204). Yesterday was Martha and Jack's engagement party (episode 4203).

They had a fight at the party for Colleen's Birthday. Ric just found out that Macca had drugs and was worried for Cassie and he didn't talk to Belle the whole night, Belle was mad and left and i don't think the talked since then.

• 2 months later...

In Australian and British magazines, you can find a lot of information on Home & Away.

Do we have magazines that have news on the show? :unsure: I remember I read an article on Beau Brady (Noah) in Joepie years ago but that's the only thing I've ever read on the show in a Belgian magazine, except for summaries of the episodes of course.

And did you know Kanaaltwee is changing its name on the 29th of February? It's going to be called 2BE ('to be').

Exept for a article in 'Joepie' I don't think you can really find a magazine with lots of information about home and away here in Belgium.

And indeed Kanaaltwe is changing its name. I already sas a promo for next week friday with the new logo. It looks verry good I must say.

I don't know any other magazines that mention it either.. Just Joepie, and that's only sometimes, and usually just a few sentences. I really think they should give Home and Away some more publicity here, and at least air a promo for the show. I remember they did that a few years ago when Nick went to that TV show? But they didn't air any promo's after that, did they?

I hope that with the new '2BE' they will give Home & Away the attention it deserves.

Exept for a article in 'Joepie' I don't think you can really find a magazine with lots of information about home and away here in Belgium.

And indeed Kanaaltwe is changing its name. I already sas a promo for next week friday with the new logo. It looks verry good I must say.

I saw the promo too. It sounds good. :)

I don't know any other magazines that mention it either.. Just Joepie, and that's only sometimes, and usually just a few sentences. I really think they should give Home and Away some more publicity here, and at least air a promo for the show. I remember they did that a few years ago when Nick went to that TV show? But they didn't air any promo's after that, did they?

I hope that with the new '2BE' they will give Home & Away the attention it deserves.

It would be great if they showed a promo for each week. And a bit more publicity would be nice too. Maybe they would get more viewers that way.

I think they showed another promo since the one with Nick. I don't remember when but I think there's been another one a while ago. Could it have been at the time of the Sarah Lewis storyline? :unsure:

Thank you for answering my question. :)

Don't get me started on this :P The numorous times we (myself and a few people from the belgian forum) have contacted KanaalTwee/2BE asking for some promotion.. We even once send them an email with all the important storylines that were coming up. But they never did anything with it.

It's so frustrating because H&A has good ratings, and in their press releases they always say how well H&A does. I don't get it, with some promotion it might do even better, because there isn't much competition in their timeslot (apart from De Rode Loper).

And I wish the magazines would do some more too. Oh well <_<

Don't get me started on this :P The numorous times we (myself and a few people from the belgian forum) have contacted KanaalTwee/2BE asking for some promotion.. We even once send them an email with all the important storylines that were coming up. But they never did anything with it.

It's so frustrating because H&A has good ratings, and in their press releases they always say how well H&A does. I don't get it, with some promotion it might do even better, because there isn't much competition in their timeslot (apart from De Rode Loper).

And I wish the magazines would do some more too. Oh well <_<

Kanaaltwee or 2BE should listen to their viewers. :D Besides, they could get even better ratings if they promoted the show a little more. And why shouldn't they do it? They would make bigger profits if they had more viewers. So, it's a win-win situation! :)

Exactly! Sometimes I wonder what they're thinking in Vilvoorde. Cold Case gets regular promos, and even without promos H&A sometimes beats it, so we definitely have the potential. Shame there aren't too many H&A fans online, otherwise we could team up :P

Archived