Belgian Episodes

Kim

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me started on this :P The numorous times we (myself and a few people from the belgian forum) have contacted KanaalTwee/2BE asking for some promotion.. We even once send them an email with all the important storylines that were coming up. But they never did anything with it.

Does the Belgian forum still exist? I used to go on there a lot (if we're talking about the same forum), but I can't seem to find it anymore.

If this is the forum you're talking about, then it still exists. If it's not that one, then I don't know :P

Just have the latest weekly ratings, might as well post them while I'm here:

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: ARSENAL/AC MILAAN 398 418

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: LIVERPOOL/INTER MILAAN 391 246

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: CELTIC/FC BARCELONA (S.) 258 529

BONES 249 302

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: AS ROMA/REAL MADRID (S.) 246 163

SPANGLISH 232 334

RUMBLE IN THE BRONX 210 745

SPEED 208 248

SEXCETERA 205 491

FINAL DESTINATION 204 905

LORD OF WAR 185 981

HOUSE, M.D. 184 250

AMERICA'S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS 147 939

WORLD'S MOST AMAZING VIDEOS 124 816

HOME AND AWAY 113 023

We're slowly dropping again, which is not good obviously :P

• 1 month later...

This topic really needs to come back alive again, so Belgians unite! :P

The last few episodes have been really boring! I still watch it everyday, but that's mostly out of habbit, not because I'm really interested in what's happening. And the ratings prove that, they've been terrible the last few weeks.

Anyway, I think it's such a shame that they didn't bring Laurie Foell back for Tasha's & Robbie's exit, it was the perfect timing! Brad is so annoying, I wish he would go already. I'm glad Ric & Cassie can finally talk to eachother again, because I was getting annoyed about how everyone was reacting to her going back to Macca, they're all acting like Ric and Cassie were about to get married, seriously!

This topic really needs to come back alive again, so Belgians unite! :P

The last few episodes have been really boring! I still watch it everyday, but that's mostly out of habbit, not because I'm really interested in what's happening. And the ratings prove that, they've been terrible the last few weeks.

Anyway, I think it's such a shame that they didn't bring Laurie Foell back for Tasha's & Robbie's exit, it was the perfect timing! Brad is so annoying, I wish he would go already. I'm glad Ric & Cassie can finally talk to eachother again, because I was getting annoyed about how everyone was reacting to her going back to Macca, they're all acting like Ric and Cassie were about to get married, seriously!

Yeah, Brad is really annoying but we will have to put up with him for the next year to come I am afraid. Glad to see the back of Tasha and Robbie too. Personally I never liked them. It kind of has been boring lately but I am sure it will pick up again. Didn't realize the ratings have been so low the last few weeks. Personally I wouldn't know what else to watch during that time slot anyway ...

It would have been nice to see Josie come to the Bay to ask Tasha and Robbie if they didn't want to come and live with her instead of sending a letter. I liked Tasha and Robbie. I thought he was funny. I'm going to miss them. :(

I'm not a big fan of Brad either.

There's not much happening right now but that's not going to last. I'm sure there will be more drama. This is Home & Away we're talking about. :D

Archived